• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone ever used horny goat weed?

cmason2004

I do what I want!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If so, how did you like it? Any side effects?

I probably should have done a little better job explaining what this is for those who haven't heard of it.

Horny Goat Weed is some sort of natural supplement that is supposed to enhance sexual stimulation. A few I know have taken it recently, and I just thought I'd see if any of you have opinions. :spin:

My boyfriend has been taken it for a few months. I do believe it works and he he not had any side effects!

I can't believe that's the actual name of it :laugh:

As long as Yohimibe is included it can be potent but some companies lack the dosages therefore, I would increase that along with adding Maca.

Lastly, No side effects!

I'll keep my eye out for those ingredients if I decide I'm going to pick up some. Thanks for the info.

It wasnt even a particularly good thread, or a good reply to vindicate him for bumping it.

Hang your head in shame.

If so, how did you like it? Any side effects?

Ask someone from arkansas...they fuck goats...j/k no offense just a mississippi bro havin a lil fun....it works alright....ive heard peeps say enzyte or extenze is bad as...cuz it makes the orgasm like 5 times stronger.

:loser:
Ask someone from arkansas...they fuck goats...j/k no offense just a mississippi bro havin a lil fun....it works alright....ive heard peeps say enzyte or extenze is bad as...cuz it makes the orgasm like 5 times stronger.

i meant bad ass...sorry

I have never ever heard of this natural supplement . So I never used it to enhance my sex ability .

It is a Baaaaaaaaaaaad product.

I can't believe no one used this lame response after 4 freakin' years...:rolleyes:

No,
Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.

Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.

U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

Wheres that brick wall smashy face smiley when you need it?

I smoked some shit like that before, I was stoned like I'd just seen Medusa but my balls were tingling as if some chick with long finger nails were gently rubbing them...every woman I looked at with a decent body made it intensify. Then I had sex with my girlfriend after smoking some more later that nigh and I had a duoble orgasm...

I always wanted to roll a blunt and throw some horny goat weed in there and then call up a few chicks "to smoke a blunt" but never really got around to it.

I smoked some shit like that before, I was stoned like I'd just seen Medusa but my balls were tingling as if some chick with long finger nails were gently rubbing them...every woman I looked at with a decent body made it intensify. Then I had sex with my girlfriend after smoking some more later that nigh and I had a duoble orgasm...

:thinking: (calls up 420 dealer and gets some goat weed from deli)

Back