• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Face Fat

Godsin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im not sure if this is off topic or should be discussed sumwhere else but i need to know how to loose face fat.I have been lifting weights for a while now and my body is skinny but i still have fat in my face.

Need Advice.
Thanks in advance! :lifter:

there is a difference between skinny and lean. you can be skinny and still have a decent amount of fat on you...

Yep my 'natural' bodytype was skinny/fat (ecto/endo mix). How much of this was because of my crappy eating habits + genetics who knows. 3 or 4 bowls of cereal for breakfast, snacking on cereal later on, that was my habit as a kid.

It could also be water retention, but if diet wont fix it then its genetic. Some people also just have, big heads. I'm not making a wisecrack.

I do about 15 @ 153lbs and just under 6'..

Yeah I need to gain weight

You "do about 15" - ? Do you mean you are 15% bodyfat? If I eat like I want to I am easily 15+, I'm around 15% right now down from 16%, if I watch my macro breakdown I improve noticeably but I have to watch my diet long term to get any kind of lean.

50/20/30 or something along those lines may help you if you consider your bodyfat a bit high.

The only way to lose facial fat is to lose overall body fat. You could try doing facial exercises to increase muscular definition in your face as well. Unfortunately, there is no easier way.

Taking ALA b4 carb meals usually helps me lose water in my face.

Back