Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Addiction

Thread: My Addiction

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My Addiction

Yes...I have an addiction, I think it is getting worse each and everyday. It could be worse, I guess, but its pretty darn bad! I can't function without it, I feel lost when I don't have it, I search and search for just the right kind, but always come back to the same thing...I think the worst part of this addiction is that I swallow it (get your dirty minds outta the gutter). Not just one or two pieces...but many pieces. I have come to the conculsion I have major issues in this department. It's my addiction to Wrigley's Extra Polar Ice Gum. I'm up to at least a pack a day.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

It would probably be healthier if you just fidgeted all the time instead. I fidget all the time. It probably looks like I'm psychotic sometimes, but it keeps my body in motion and is better than swallowing gum or smoking cigarettes.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

bring it!

Rep Points

they need to take woman like you and put a clamp in your mouth so you cant chew. You've lost your mind Jodie!! you need help.. FAST!!

Im really only kidding. how about just brushing your teeth with some yummy toothpaste?
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

doesn't gum go undigested if swallowed? Are you on a cutting diet cause i used to chew a lot of gum till i started eating so much, that i really feel no need to chew gum or anything.
    -Sack Up-

"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am on a cutting diet Aztecwolf. We have two more weeks to go. If I could sew my mouth shut from chewing gum I would. From what I have seen...it comes back out.

Rep Points

I have heard that it can take up to 5 years.. or more to digest gum, careful what ya swallow from now on
    Just a girl.... Looking for muscles!!

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

too bad willie wonka can't come out with an everlasting gobstopper that is sugar free
    -Sack Up-

"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_Girl
    I have heard that it can take up to 5 years.. or more to digest gum, careful what ya swallow from now on
    I thik that might be an old wives tale....but I'm not sure.

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aztecwolf
    too bad willie wonka can't come out with an everlasting gobstopper that is sugar free
    I think I would be in heaven if it tasted like cake batter.

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

Jodie- Ok my addiction SPLENDA!!!! I have to have some, not just like 3 apackets but I love this stuff. I go through a Costco box a week. 700 packs. I put it on everything I can and in my tea and you know. I have such a sweet tooth and since I eat like no junk food anymore I need something, and Splenda it is
    Good things come to those who wait........

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I use splenda, but not that much, only in my oats or cream of wheat.
    Tea....haven't had that in awhile. Diet cokes are another addiction. I can't have any next week. I am coming off my ECY stack so this should be fun. Might be the Biotch from hell. I do have some SAN Tight, so should be ok. (I think, maybe )

Trying to Survive

Rep Points

I know as of today I am cutting out my spleda and then only going to use stevia to sweeten my tea. So hopefully I can save about 26 bucks every two weeks without splenda. I know I am cookoo for all that splenda, but I am a sweet tooth a holic.
    Good things come to those who wait........

Rep Points

At least your gum addiction is healthier than mine. I chew about 7 pieces of nicotine gum everyday Better than smoking.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

I'm addicted to gum as well. I don't know about swallowing it though, I tend to just spit it out when I go by a garbage can. Though I'll rarely spit out my gum since it takes awhile to go out of flavour and if it does I'll just throw in more in more pieces, until my jaw gets sore.. then I'll throw it out.

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

i'm addicted to eating period.
    the best way to make cream of wheat is to make it with a scoop of some cocoa powder, refridgerate it overnight, reheat, chop a banana on top, heat for a little bit more and enjoy, choco banana cream of wheat, my "cheat meal" every day i workout, best thing on earth i tell, if it wasn't right after a workout i would throw some pb on top of it
    -Sack Up-

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Today has been an improvement. I spit out more than I swallowed. (That sounds kinda nasty. LOL)

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Gum? You could find a better addiction than that.
    Did you forget already about chocolate cheesecake? That is a good one.

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I can't have the cheesecake right now. Have to be happy with gum.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aztecwolf
    i'm addicted to eating period.
    the best way to make cream of wheat is to make it with a scoop of some cocoa powder, refridgerate it overnight, reheat, chop a banana on top, heat for a little bit more and enjoy, choco banana cream of wheat, my "cheat meal" every day i workout, best thing on earth i tell, if it wasn't right after a workout i would throw some pb on top of it
    you and your cream of wheat

its gonna be a sticky in the healthy recipes soon

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rockcrest

yeah buddy i luv it, i have been trying some other grains lately too,
    tried some hulled millet today, it was a little dry for my taste so i drowned it in some cholula and threw in some chicken, so it wasn't half bad, today i didn't have a banana so i just made some cream of wheat with cinnamon and a can of crushed pineapples
    -Sack Up-

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rockcrest

one of these days if im really bored i might even take a photo of it for all to enjoy
    -Sack Up-