• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Hydroxycut

Jman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At the moment I am using Cell-Tech as my creatine source, and Nitro-Tech as one of my protein sources. I am about 5'7, 142 pounds. I am trying to bulk up, but at the same time, do not want to get flabby seeing as how it is close to summer. If I took a thermogenic such as Hydroxycut while on Cell-Tech would this work? Or would I be wasting my time?

concentrate on one or other. either cut or bulk. but you can continue taking creatine and nitro during a cut

Fair enough

That sounds about right I guess. Thanks for the info.

Keep off the hydroxy. You're 142. When you hit 180+, then you can START to think about cutting. :p

Jman said:
At the moment I am using Cell-Tech as my creatine source, and Nitro-Tech as one of my protein sources. I am about 5'7, 142 pounds. I am trying to bulk up, but at the same time, do not want to get flabby seeing as how it is close to summer. If I took a thermogenic such as Hydroxycut while on Cell-Tech would this work? Or would I be wasting my time?

you are getting ripped off paying those super-high prices for MuscleTech products. they are no better than less expensive brands that are of the same quality...

I completely agree. MuscleTech products are over-hyped and over-priced.

you are getting ripped off paying those super-high prices for MuscleTech products. they are no better than less expensive brands that are of the same quality...

i would definately reccommend ditching the all of the muscletech products. there are so many better products out there for protein, creatine, etc.

muscleteck makes fine proteins and creatines, stay with what u are doing if its working for you

if they are working, great. i would imagine though, the effects of the supplements will be been far greater in your wallet than they are on your body

tomas101 said:
muscleteck makes fine proteins and creatines, stay with what u are doing if its working for you
and they warrant such a high price tag because of ????

IML Gear Cream!
To each their own I guess

I tried several protein suppliments from GNC and none of them really did anything before I picked up the Nitro-Tech. Another problem is that I am lactose intolerant so I cannot have any product that requires me to mix with milk, or is composed entirely of whey, since whey is a deriviative of milk. For some reason when I take the Nitro though, I am fine. I have only tried the cell-tech for creatine, and yes it has worked for me, however, I am clueless as to what else to consider trying. Every time I go into GNC to buy something they try and talk me into buying their "GNC brand name" stuff. I always get the feeling that they are making money off of me or something if I do that, and thus, dont have my best interests in mind.

Jman said:
I tried several protein suppliments from GNC and none of them really did anything before I picked up the Nitro-Tech. Another problem is that I am lactose intolerant so I cannot have any product that requires me to mix with milk, or is composed entirely of whey, since whey is a deriviative of milk. For some reason when I take the Nitro though, I am fine. I have only tried the cell-tech for creatine, and yes it has worked for me, however, I am clueless as to what else to consider trying. Every time I go into GNC to buy something they try and talk me into buying their "GNC brand name" stuff. I always get the feeling that they are making money off of me or something if I do that, and thus, dont have my best interests in mind.
all you need is to find a whey protein isolate or a WPC that is lactose free. there are TONS of them out there that are much less expensive than what Muscle-Tech makes....they are just not worth the money that they charge

nitrotech also has some creatine in it. that is why it worked so well compared to the gnc whey protein. screw gnc and hit the internet: best selection and deals. also, muscletech products are decent product and they work for quite a few people, but their prices are very high and their marketing is dishonest (i just love the 8 page "add reports"). search the forum to find info on different supplements and if people like them.

Back