• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can you give me feedback on these.

BigKev75

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can you give me some feedback on thesse pics pleese.

Thanks.

TOM%2Ejpeg

TOM2%2Ejpeg

TOM3%2Ejpeg

Last edited:
Looking good bro,Whats your stats?

OO, military man :lick:

OMG, can I keep you?? :eyebrow:

Thanks, I prefer it straight but it's so much work to straighten it..

BTW, didn't know you were from Jersey, where at?

IML Gear Cream!
Very nice but a smile would woo us girlies.

BigKev75 said:
Can you give me some feedback on thesse pics pleese.

Thanks.

TOM%2Ejpeg

dude, you have an awesome back !!! when i saw this shot i was like it reminds me of this particular shot of Dorian Yates' back, if anyone has that pic please post, its where he is in his posing trunks with a towel in his right hand !!!!!

I like the way Dorians back looks even from the front in this. I remember as a kid liking Bruce Lees "bat wings" I called them.

dorian120.jpg

Dorian Yates
dy65.jpg

good pics, but wrong pics !!! one where dorian is holding a towel in right hand and walking away !! bad ass shot

p.s. flex wheeler is far superior to dorian in the above pic!

not his bat wings...I looked for thar pic but can't find it I'll do an image search for you later.

VERY nice! :thumb:

Muscle_Girl said:
OO, military man :lick:
Don't forget, our military men fight in wars.:2punch: lol

Great pics man. Nice developement.

BUSTINOUT said:
Don't forget, our military men fight in wars.:2punch: lol

Great pics man. Nice developement.
Sigh, you just can't leave me alone, can ya?

Muscle_Girl said:
Sigh, you just can't leave me alone, can ya?
C'mon MG. You open posts to start shiat, and then can't handle the heat?:shrug: Who you kiddin' nuff said

BUSTINOUT said:
C'mon MG. You open posts to start shiat, and then can't handle the heat?:shrug: Who you kiddin' nuff said
This isn't my post :shrug: .. wtf are you on?

MG, BO is a player hater, ignore his ass. :D

Bigkev, nice physique. Your right trap is tight or your left is loose. Mine were the same way after I bulked. It is relatively easy to fix through stretching and/or lifting though. Right now I am having to fix my posture cuz I have a bit of the upper crossed syndrome going on, I hit my chest too hard and it is overpowering my back, you don't seem to have this problem.

Oh yeah, I would work delts a little more. It is not that they are small, it is that your traps are so damn hyoooge. I wish mine were that big. :thumb:

someone has to post that shot of Dorian Yates with the towel in his right hand, its funny that this dude is holding a shirt in his right had in almost exactly the same pose !!

Robert DiMaggio said:
Back looks big, biceps look in proportion, I would say you need to work on triceps and shoulders.
Thanks.

Back