• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

'Splain this to me...

BUSTINOUT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What friggin good is it to choose to be on invisible mode when that damn little light next to your name says you are invisible rather than offline?:scratch:

BUSTINOUT said:
What friggin good is it to choose to be on invisible mode when that damn little light next to your name says you are invisible rather than offline?:scratch:
LMFAO!!

Good point! Maybe the red light just shows you are in a bad mood so don't contact :p

kuso said:
LMFAO!!

Good point! Maybe the red light just shows you are in a bad mood so don't contact :p
Hmmm. That would be cool if rather than saying you are invisible, it would just say "PISS OFF". lol

No, it shows you as offline, I have seen it a few times. BO looked like he was offline when he was posting. I notice that I have a red light when I post, but thats mostly to make sure me, being the poster, knows that I am seen as offline.

The invisible light is just visible to the invisible poster. :D

Whew, that means I can sleep without worrying about it anymore. lol

BUSTINOUT said:
:laugh:

BUSTINOUT said:
Then you obviously don't know about the other thing. :evil2:

ALBOB said:
Then you obviously don't know about the other thing. :evil2:
You waiting at BO's house in a teddy? :eek:

:p

IML Gear Cream!
PreMier said:
You waiting at BO's house in a teddy? :eek:

:p
If he was wearing it, it would be more like a Grizzly. lol

Hey you two, keep your fantasies to yourselves................you couldn't afford me. :flipoff:

Hey, question for you...what is the point of being invisible? I have always wondered that.

So that if you leave your browser open all night people don't think your online and try to chat it up and then get disappointed when you don't respond? :shrug: just a guesss lol.

Pepper said:
Hey, question for you...what is the point of being invisible? I have always wondered that.
To sneak into women's bedrooms and watch them get undressed. :spaz:

Muscle_Girl said:
So that if you leave your browser open all night people don't think your online and try to chat it up and then get disappointed when you don't respond? :shrug: just a guesss lol.
That is def one reason MG. Alot of times I'll leave a window open and be working in another.

Also, I got in the habit when I was cruising alot of boards looking for some little prick from NJ that burned me for about 2k.

Back