• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Carb beers..... and such

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I'm far from a nutrionalist or a rocket scientist and the last thing that I kind of remember about protien, carbs and fat are what each gram equals in calories... I think.. it's 4 cals for each gram of protien and carb, and 9 for fat.

So if a Michelob Ultra is 95 calories, and it has 5 carbs, 1 protien and 0 fat that would be about 24 cals. Where the FUQ is the other calories coming from????

Now today on the radio I heard a Smirnoff Vodka commercial claiming O carbs.... so I can drink it like water????? Sweet!!

All light beer is low carb. The calories come from the alcohol.

Pitboss said:
So if a Michelob Ultra is 95 calories, and it has 5 carbs, 1 protien and 0 fat that would be about 24 cals. Where the FUQ is the other calories coming from????
Piss has lots of calories. lol

When they say 0 or negative calories, it is because your system spend more energy digesting its content than the actual amount of calories in the product.

PreMier said:
All light beer is low carb. The calories come from the alcohol.
Okay so alcohol is ??????? a carb? a protien? a fat? .... oh a sugar??? and sugar is what? Carbs!!

Pitboss said:
Okay so alcohol is ??????? a carb? a protien? a fat? .... oh a sugar??? and sugar is what? Carbs!!
So what was the question again? haha

Pitboss said:
Now today on the radio I heard a Smirnoff Vodka commercial claiming O carbs.... so I can drink it like water????? Sweet!!
Most all hard liquors are 0 carb. :thumbs:

fat: 9 cals
protein: 4 cals
carbs: 4 cals
alcohol 7 cals

alcohol has 7 cals/gram . personally, id rather have the carb cals cus alcoholic calories are empty and your body cant mobilize them like it can with carbs...

The Clydesdales drink Budweiser n piss out all that other crap. You need some carbs or your brain will cease to function properly. If you want a beer have a good one, just balance it or them with something physical n fun. A bike you actually have to pedal maybe.
bandana.gif

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
The Clydesdales drink Budweiser n piss out all that other crap. You need some carbs or your brain will cease to function properly. If you want a beer have a good one, just balance it or them with something physical n fun. A bike you actually have to pedal maybe.
bandana.gif
A bike that I have to pedal???? Give my Harley for a ???? Diamondback?? Are you crazy?????

No I am buff n sexy n ride a motobecane it knows my crotch betta then most men n keeps my skin on, knows when my eyes say oh shit turn before my hands do . she is 2" taller at the crotch than out of a rack n has moosehead handlebars saweet.​
Motobecane le Champion Team
A budget racer backed with a solid frame and quality components.
By Sean Coffey

Price: $1,750
Buy It If: You want the best you can get, especially when it comes to components.
Forget It If: You want the bragging rights of a high-zoot frame and would settle for second-tier Ultegra or even 105 to get it.

This budget racer has a quality frame, but we're really excited about the component group--getting a complete Dura-Ace-equipped bike at this price is almost unheard of. Usually, you'd buy a bike for the solid frame, knowing you could upgrade the components later. But Motobecane didn't skimp on the frame, either. It's a Kinesis-built unit (Kinesis welds for a variety of big-name bike companies) with an integrated headset and carbon fork that mimics the setups raced by top pros, and a few other nice touches such as down tube-mounted barrel adjusters and a sleek little seat clamp. The fat, shaped aluminum tubes are made of top-of-the-line Kinesium, which promises more strength and durability over garden-variety 6000-series aluminum, allowing for a claimed frame weight of 2.8 pounds. Add top-shelf Dura-Ace, and you've got a machine that performs as well as bikes costing twice as much. It's quite a deal. All this bike lacks is the flashy paint, big-name bragging rights and some of the ride refinement you'll find on more expensive frames.

7 Words About This Bike: Light. Stiff. Nimble. Affordable Dura-Ace. Legendary name.
Frame: TIG-welded Kinesium aluminum w/replaceable derailleur hanger and integrated headset.
Weight: 17lbs. (54cm)
Sizes: 50, 52, 54 (tested), 56, 58, 60cm
Fork: Kinesis Integra carbon fiber.
Component Highlights: 18-speed Shimano Dura-Ace group. 53/39 chainrings, 11-219-speed cassette, Dura-Ace brakes, shifters, crankset, front and rear derailleurs, hubs; Alex EST14 AeroLite rims; M-Wing Team Issue bar, stem; Kenda KontenderLite 700x23c tires​
ftc.jpg
my bike is custom tall so my seat isn't jacked up my ass and my handlebars are way cooler​

Back