• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This might be the coolest place on Earth!!!

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
If you can get past the stench, the smoothering heat and the uneasy feeling of being a target, then Dubai is a wonderful place to go on vacation.

I'm pretty sure odor and climate control will be included in the plans for this place. :D As far as being a target, I agree.

Dubai still is considered one of the safest places on earth. They have the most luxurious hotels as well.
[IMG2]http://www.daitravel.com/images/dubai-2.jpg[/IMG2]
[IMG2]http://www.azo-prod.com/images/dubai.jpg[/IMG2]
[IMG2]http://www.conway.com/ssinsider/images/sf030915a.jpg[/IMG2]
This is Hydropolis Hotel, the first underwater hotel in the world to be ready by early 2006. Very good candidate for the coolest place on earth. :)

Very cool, Vieope!

Why couldn't it have been that cool when I was there in '97?
Plus watch out for those Russian mobsters over there, they are scandalous.

Russian Mob??? Damn, I gotta read up on this place. Sounds like Morocco during WWII or something :)

There is not any fun involved with doing this battle me thing by myself do we have a pout smiley?

:confused:

maniclion has a thread battle me so i'm playin n he's in here hidin

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
Dubai still is considered one of the safest places on earth. They have the most luxurious hotels as well.
sf030915a.jpg

This is Hydropolis Hotel, the first underwater hotel in the world to be ready by early 2006. Very good candidate for the coolest place on earth. :)
what is the point?

Whats the point??? Whats the point of any attraction? Entertainment...change...something new and exciting. :shrug:

You dont think its a cool idea, Prince?

I'd like to stay there

Robert DiMaggio said:
what is the point?
I heard that in this hotel there will be a underwater gym with trained dolphins as personal trainers.

Uhhhm, ok gives a map but doesn't say what the map is of.. where the heck is this being built?

Investors needed for production! Suicide bombers needed for investors! :scared: :gosh:
redeemerwhore.gif

Vieope said:
I heard that in this hotel there will be a underwater gym with trained dolphins as personal trainers.
:haha:

Muscle_Girl said:
Uhhhm, ok gives a map but doesn't say what the map is of.. where the heck is this being built?
Dubai

Which is where..? Sorry, I haven't heard of this place.. What part of the equator? :p

United Arab Emirates. Hence all the terrorist/danger jokes. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh, lol, sorry, I am slow .. :crazy:

No problem. Not a well known place. Its on the Persian Gulf. Near Saudi Arabia

Vieope said:
Var said:
I can see that happening.. after all, in an underwater gym they need give only one piece of advice.. "Breathe, Breathe!" :lol:

Back