• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What PH's are you stocking up on?

redspy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the ban is approaching fast I'm loading up on transdermal Nordiol and 4-AD (Dermabolics).

What are you stockpiling?

topolo said:
whey------i think they will ban that next
wouldnt put it past them one bit!!!!!!!

I think redspy is with the DEA. And this is Exhibit A to his application for his subpeona to search all of your homes.

I think redspy is with the DEA. And this is Exhibit A to his application for his subpeona to search all of your homes.
Damn! You've blown my cover man. Operation Paranoid PH/PS User is officially terminated.

I should start looking into some if the are going to ban it, I have never tried any and at age 38 it may be a good idea!

The thing that really grates me about this ban is the hypocrisy of the man who will finally sign it into law ??? G. W. Bush. Here???s a man who was an alcoholic until the age of 40, was arrested for drunken driving in 1976, and was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession.

redspy said:
The thing that really grates me about this ban is the hypocrisy of the man who will finally sign it into law – G. W. Bush. Here’s a man who was an alcoholic until the age of 40, was arrested for drunken driving in 1976, and was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession.

he was never arrested for cocaine.............dude it is a bipartisan bill, joe biden is a democrat......take your politics elsewhere.

This isn't about politics - my point is it seems to be okay for some people to consume potentially dangerous substances but not others.

As a correction Bush was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession, and taken to Harris County Jail, but avoided jail or formal charges through an informal diversion plan involving community service with Project P.U.L.L., an inner city Houston program for troubled youths at the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center in Houston's dirt-poor Third Ward.

Sure thing, Prince. I just get annoyed when my rights to take dietary supplements are infringed ;)

Prince: Have you kept your M1T gains post cycle? I've seen a lot of complaints about losing mass but keeping strength post cycle.

As a correction Bush was arrested in 1972 for cocaine possession, and taken to Harris County Jail, but avoided jail or formal charges through an informal diversion plan involving community service with Project P.U.L.L., an inner city Houston program for troubled youths at the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center in Houston's dirt-poor Third Ward.

please prove this!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry Rob no more politics on this thread

please prove this!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's extensively referenced on LexisNexis, try searching. I suggest we take this to PM and off this thread.

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:
I lose some weight and strength, yes.
Prince, is that you in your avatar??

You are a big fucker, if it is.

Looks like Mike Menzer.

redspy said:
It's extensively referenced on LexisNexis, try searching. I suggest we take this to PM and off this thread.

ok, pm me a link

I have 15 bottles of M1T so far..I plan to get about 25-30 (total) in the next couple of months. 4-ad is nice, but I dont' have the $$ to stock up. Same for 6-OXO, but I can use Nolvadex if it gets banned.

Vieope said:
None.
I don´t think that it will be illegal here soon. :)
Youre gonna be able to start quite a little industry exporting this stuff to the US once its banned. :D

Why is everyone so concerned about stocking up? When they are banned, they will be illegal just as steriods. Same consequences. Real gear is cheaper. Might as well get the good stuff..............

Back