• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Could someone verify/refute this for me please?

Pooloo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From a post on another board, I'm not sure if I believe it all though so I wanted to ask some folks who know better

"The only thing that good ab exercises do is make you look fatter when you get older. At least as a man.

You build all those muscles in your abs, and unless you are dedicated for a lifetime to those muscles, they will collect the fat. A little known truth about the bodies biology. Fat will store on the body in the location the furthest away from vital organs.

You see, men get pot bellies and women get fat butts. The reason is because women's gonads are in their abdomen, do the fat does not store near the vital organ for reproduction. Have you ever noticed that when a woman gets her ovaries removed, she then starts obtaining a pot belly instead of a fat ass?

So, as a man, I would suggest upper body. As you get older and keep you upper body fit and tone, the pot belly you are going to gain is not as noticable because your upper body kind of hides it or distracts from it. "

Err so what do you make of it? I'm not an expert but sounds wierd?

That's what I thought as well. I want to respond to this guy though but what should I exactly tell him (besides egg on him :))?

DAMN. THIS GUYS HAS AN IMAGINATION, AND IS WHAT DUMB SON OF A BITCH! That's all I've got to say! ahahahaha

Back