20 Yards at a time :
1. Form Run - Run at a slow/moderate pace, concentrating on proper form.
2. High Knees - Knee's to the chest, concentrate on leg lift speed, not overall speed.
3. Karaoke - Foot in front, foot behind in a shuffle position.
4. Shuffle - Shuffle at moderate speed, concentrate on hip position, and keep low.
5. Striders - Sprint with proper form, large strides for distance.
6. Backwards Run - Run backwards, nose over toes.
7. Power Skips - Perform a skiping movment, but come off the toe for maximum height, while swinging the opposite arm for momentum.
8. Burn outs - Run in place as quick as possible for 5 seconds, then sprint around 100% with proper form.
9. Jump + Sprint - Perform a long jump, and as soon as the feet touch the floor, sprint.
10. Bunny Jumps - Perform a squatting leap for distance for the 20 yards.
*Note : I just wrote the list/descriptions up, correct me or add on if you feel I made a mistake, or have something to add. Thanks.