• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OH SHIT! What do I do?

IML Gear Cream!
Evil ANT said:
For example, if you type in "how to kill the President," or "how to make a bomb," you can bet your ass that will be flagged. Wouldn't be surprised if some men in black showed up at your door asking questions.
Typing that here prolly wasn't that smart either. lol

BUSTINOUT said:
Typing that here prolly wasn't that smart either. lol
Yeah especially with the name "Evil Ant" :laugh:

You better change your name to Sam the Saint till this all blows over :hehe:

:laugh:

My username is retarded. I need to change it to just "ANT."

ANT :laugh:

:haha: Click there

Evil,

I made a nice avatar for you .. do you want it?

Ha! Sure, I'll take it. :)

I'm a webmaster, and I use to run a pretty successful site that's initials were A.N.T. Hence, all my webmaster friends just started calling me ANT for short.

Ok Evil...Here it is.

It's not in color, but I thought it looked kewl. I sized it and added an opaque look for ya... Should fit just right.

I think that would be the perfect ant for ya man :D
What do you think?

Looks like a logo that could go on a freakin bug sprayman's truck :laugh: :evil:

With a slogan like > We kill them their bugs DEAD :laugh:
If in doubt let us spray em out :funny:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Now you can color these little devils too if you want. I just didn't have the time and thought they were better logo material like this.

Thanks, Randy! I'll probably use that as my next avatar!

Don't mention it :D

IML Gear Cream!
Update:

I got the follow-up letter yesterday from U.S. Customs. It's a scarey moment when you check your box and you have a letter from the Department of Homeland Security.

Anyhow, the letter basically explains that they took my test and I won't be getting it back anytime soon. If they don't hear back from me within 30 days it's gone. Obviously I'm not about to contact them and ask them for it back.

So, thankfully, I'm all set. Guess I've learned my lesson about ordering internationally!

Evil ANT said:
Anyhow, the letter basically explains that they took my test and I won't be getting it back anytime soon. If they don't hear back from me within 30 days it's gone. Obviously I'm not about to contact them and ask them for it back.
screw that, you should call them and tell them you want it back! :D

Evil ANT said:
Update:

I got the follow-up letter yesterday from U.S. Customs. It's a scarey moment when you check your box and you have a letter from the Department of Homeland Security.

So, thankfully, I'm all set. Guess I've learned my lesson about ordering internationally!
Shit...they are probably going to use it on themselves :laugh:

Yeah, the letter stated exactly what they took and told me if I didn't reply within 30 days, my stuff would be "forfeited." They didn't say destroyed, or thrown out, they just said "forfeited." Makes me wonder what the hell they're really going to do with it. Probably the guy typing the letter has 24" arms.

Evil ANT said:
Update:

This reminds me of a recent episode I watched on cops where a man gave a drug dealer some money for weed, and the dealer fled on foot with his money never giving him his weed. He then flagged down a cop and wanted to report the incident. The police apprehended the dealer, and after hearing the full story arrested both of them :laugh: :hehe:

Some people really have nerve. I was sitting in court room awhile back (for reasons I would care not to mention). Anyway I caught this whif a few times, and said to myself....No! it couldn't be. I looked around, and said it again to myself, No!. Then I could see a few rows down a man lighting up his bowl of weed in the courtroom while the judge had just sat down at his desk. :laugh: I couldn't believe it. Well by this time the smell was starting to get stronger and the bailiff finally spotted him... He had the man follow him out. I could hear the bailif asking him why the hell he would light up in a court room. The man told the bailiff that he had a medical marijuana permit :laugh: :hehe: That was funnier than hell...

Back