• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"I can´t stop loving you" Ray Charles dies at age 73

Oh man.. I liked Ray. I cant believe this.

Just heard about this a while ago. Too bad. He was awesome!

Damn that sucks. :(

Well, that's two, I wonder who #3 is gonna be. (Famous people always seem to die in threes. :shrug: )

His music is good for everything. Even in the end of a anime called Metropolis it makes the perfect ending.

Metropolis was awesome!

Ray Charles made some of the best "bedroom music" around. Good stuff!

Scared the crap outta me when I saw a pic of a black guy from afar on my TV.. I was like, omg, not Stevie Wonder!! But then my mom was like, no it's ray charles.. I was like, who the heck is that lol.. Sorry, I was young when he was a big star lol. I do recall a few songs now that I have read the thread, :( sorry to have lost him.

Wow, I am glad I have not seen himrecently, I remember him as being strong and healthy. :(

Ray Charles will be missed. I think his passing will inspire me to create a musician tattoo of those who have made an impression on me.

My daughter is 12, I told her he died n she said "Oh no ,the blind guy that sings Georgia?" n my son says " yeah, like this" n does Ray Charles. He's only 6. God I love my kids.

excellent ... :)

In seriousness, like you said, he'll be missed by many.

Listen to Georgia today n don't cry....yeah right.

will do when I get home.
God Bless ya Mr. Charles :thumb:

This has me more upset than Reagan passing away.

naturaltan said:
well maybe not those as young as musclegirl :D
Clarification, that's young and old that listen to something requiring talent. lol

rockgazer69 said:
My daughter is 12, I told her he died n she said "Oh no ,the blind guy that sings Georgia?" n my son says " yeah, like this" n does Ray Charles. He's only 6. God I love my kids.
Case and point. ;) Thanks for raising the youngen up right. :thumb:

Ray was one of a kind...no doubt.

Last edited:
maniclion said:
This has me more upset than Reagan passing away.
Regan was 93 years old. I don't understand why people are sooo surprised...

LAM said:
Regan was 93 years old. I don't understand why people are sooo surprised...
actually I don't think anyone was.

I heard one news report blaming his death on Alzheimer???s, I had to laugh about that as I thought to myself "no, he died because he was 93 years old"...where do they get their information? lol

IML Gear Cream!
BUSTINOUT said:
Clarification, that's young and old that listen to something requiring talent. lol

Case and point. ;) Thanks for raising the youngen up right. :thumb:

Ray was one of a kind...no doubt.
Thanks my kids are both very interested in music and,unlike me, have beautiful voices. Tesla at age 3 could sit at the piano n listening to notes she plinked away at come up with the begining 8 -10 notes of different songs, she's learning to play the guitar now...
I've exposed them to a lot of the old stuff because I think a solid foundation in the roots of it all will make any musician better. Tyler says he's goin to be a rock star n performs for people, currently everyone gets to hear Davey Brothers - "Heart Go Faster" http://www.jedimusic.com/p_webboard/index.asp?pid=st-0079

Last edited:
Back