• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best MRP on the market?

dlinde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started taking Twinlab's MRP Nitrate3 Fuel and it is nasty, but it does have a good nutrient profile. Taking taste into account what is the best MRP out there?

VPX Micellean-Graham Cracker is off the hook. It tastes great and the nutrient profile is one of the best.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
ripped ict said:
VPX Micellean-Graham Cracker is off the hook. It tastes great and the nutrient profile is one of the best.

MRM MetaMeal is by far the best price/peformance/taste deal I have ever run across. $1 a packet at 1fast400 (board sponsor), and it has a great protein blend (including egg), a ton of glutamine, and tastes amazing...it actually becomes thick, delicious and "shakey" in water.

Anyone try the InStone MRP? I got a free sample--great profile, tasty, but DAMN, you need to use about 50% more liquid than they recommend, or else you get pudding!--Seriously!!

Biotest GROW Vanilla
Dorian Yates Pro MR
VPX Micellean
MRM Meta Meal

These 4 are the best and tastiest.

prolabs oatmeal cinamon is the best and also has a great nutritional value

Back