• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rate my new Bulk diet please!

Bulk4Life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well for the past 4 weeks ive been bulking on 1800 calories and been gaining a pound a week. now im up to 90 pounds and this week my gains stopped dead in its tracks. im gonna try 1800 calories for one more week and if i get no gains again im gonna bump up to 2000 calories. ill prolly end up bumping them up anyways so here is what i have come up with:

8:00 - 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON whey, 1 cup skim milk
-500 calories, 42 protein, 70 carbs, 8 fat

10:00 - Work Out

11:00 - 1 scoop ON whey, 3/4 scoop gatorade powder
-170 calories, 23 protein, 18 carbs, 2 fat

12:00 - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 oz. tuna, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp fat free mayo
-330 calories, 31 protein, 48 carbs, 4.5 fat

3:00 - 4 oz. salmon, 1/4 cup brown rice (dry measure), 1 cup broccoli
-395 calories, 26 protein, 35 carbs, 15 fat

6:00 - 6-8 oz. chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice (dry measure), 1 cup broccoli
-315 calories, 37 protein, 35 carbs, 2.5 fat

9:00 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter
-290 calories, 20 protein, 12 carbs, 16 fat

Totals- 2000 calories, 179 protein, 218 carbs, 48 fat - 36%/44%/22%

well hows it looking? at 90 pounds this should start me out with making about a pound a week or a little more right? is there anything i should change or add/subtract to it? or anything i should move. let me know thanx.

It looks pretty damn good to me.

Are you saying you only weight 90lbs? How old are you? Male/Female?

Jodi said:
It looks pretty damn good to me.

Are you saying you only weight 90lbs? How old are you? Male/Female?
thanx jodi for commenting my diet. im a 15 year old male. dont worry im not annorexic or anything and never was. its just that everyone in my family is small including my dad. so i am or should say was destined to be small, but im gonna change that now that im bodybuilding. i hope to be a good 200+ when im older. is there anything i should change in the diet and about what weight do you think i will need to add even more calories and how many should i add at that time?

As long as you are gaining than you are fine. If you stop gaining, increase the food. At 15 I wouldn't worry too much about eating clean all the time either, just eat :D

Jodi said:
As long as you are gaining than you are fine. If you stop gaining, increase the food. At 15 I wouldn't worry too much about eating clean all the time either, just eat :D
ah i dont really mind eating clean all the time. it makes me enjoy my once a week cheat meal even more:D and besides, ive come to think of it and theres no reason to eat junk food all the time. my friends think im crazy, but they are used to it now. my parents were a little freaked at first as well, especially when i asked to start cooking my own dinners. but they have also adjusted and respect what im doing. my mom really wants to see me get bigger too...so im lucky because she actually lets me go shopping with her and buy extra food just for me to eat. thats how i get the salmon and chicken and everything:) so i really love my mom for this. thanx for the tips

Nice looking diet. I have never seen a 15 year old with such a health food intake. Starting to eat right and exercise this young means you will probably live a long healthy life. I congratulate you on dedication at such a young age.

I'd say that you're never too young to start eating clean, so more power to you if you like it. However, you might want to be more aggressive with raising your caloric intake, for several reasons. Your metabolism right now is as high as it will ever be, and if you're training hard also, a large caloric excess will probably just be compensated by a faster metabolic rate (and hopefully additional muscle). Also, even though you have a family history of short stature, you never know when a growth spurt could occur. If you get lucky and start growing, you'd better hope that you're eating enough to support that. Lastly, you're probably an ectomorph, which means you're much more prone to catabolism than fat gain. So don't be afraid of getting fat; instead, do what you can to avoid being in a catabolic state.

Good luck, and let me congratulate you on acquiring these good habits at a young age.

lost

Bulk4Life said:
8:00 - 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON whey, 1 cup skim milk
-500 calories, 42 protein, 70 carbs, 8 fat

10:00 - Work Out

11:00 - 1 scoop ON whey, 3/4 scoop gatorade powder
-170 calories, 23 protein, 18 carbs, 2 fat

12:00 - 1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 oz. tuna, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp fat free mayo
-330 calories, 31 protein, 48 carbs, 4.5 fat

3:00 - 4 oz. salmon, 1/4 cup brown rice (dry measure), 1 cup broccoli
-395 calories, 26 protein, 35 carbs, 15 fat

6:00 - 6-8 oz. chicken breast, 1/4 cup brown rice (dry measure), 1 cup broccoli
-315 calories, 37 protein, 35 carbs, 2.5 fat

9:00 - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter
-290 calories, 20 protein, 12 carbs, 16 fat
Do you not go to school???

Premo55 said:
GZA as in the Genius GZA?
Yeah...didn't think anyone here would recognize that moniker.

seriously, when i was 15 my lunch was a bag of reeces pieces and a bag of doritos( i am not kidding either) although sometimes to get the full range of nutrients i would have some donut holes, oatmeal pies, and nutty bars (oh my precious). I can't believe i went through life eating like that

Back