• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

All Natural Peanut Butter vs. Regular

rjr5353

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought some all natural peanut butter, was looking at the nutrional info and it looks as though it has the same nutrional value as regular peanut butter? anyone notice this or i am nuts?

yeah but it doesn't have any trans fatty acids!!

Here we go again :rofl:

Jodi said:
Here we go again :rofl:

What?? Has there been fights over natural and regular peanut butter before?:confused:

Yup...........Mayo will come in here and tell you there is nothing wrong with regular and I argue the same thing you said, trans fat. We go back and forth about it all the time yet Mayo eats Natty PB :laugh:

Jodi said:
Yup...........Mayo will come in here and tell you there is nothing wrong with regular and I argue the same thing you said, trans fat. We go back and forth about it all the time yet Mayo eats Natty PB :laugh:
Well on a side note......Last night I threw out all the peanut butter in my apt. so that I don't go crazy and start eating out of the Jar these last two weeks.;)

lol....you guys are great....I thought for a moment i may have bought the wrong kind.....And man does PB have a lot of fat in it.....something like 14 grams per serving.....I havent had that much fat in a serving of food in awhile....I appreciate all the replies and feedback

P-funk said:
Well on a side note......Last night I threw out all the peanut butter in my apt. so that I don't go crazy and start eating out of the Jar these last two weeks.;)
I can't even have any in the house or I'm done for. No freaking control :no:

The other thing about regular peanut butter is that with all the little extras (the transfats, the sugar, the salt) thrown into it, it can sit on the shelf much longer and you won't be able to tell it's gone rancid. In which case it does NOT have the same nutritional content; the fats in it will be oxidized, unusable and possibly harmful to your cells. Whereas with natural peanut butter, if it's gone off, you know it as soon as you open the jar, or at the very least when you stick the first bite in your mouth.

Ditto on what has been said. Reg PB has trans fat as well as added sugar.

You want your label to say "Peanuts" only, or maybe "peanuts, salt" I know the Smuckers Natty PB has added salt, which I can live with....

I am like Jodi, I don't keep it around often, too dangerous.

Jodi said:
I can't even have any in the house or I'm done for. No freaking control :no:
Before I started cutting I never realized quite how many servings of PB I would eat while bulking. Probably about 4-6 servings at a time. 1/3 of the jar would be done in one PB sandwhich. It's hard to eat so little now...

Back