• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it alright to bulk for 2 months then cut for 4 weeks, then repeat ?

Mike N

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it alright to bulk for 2 months then cut for 4 weeks, then repeat ?

I just dont want to let my bodyfat get too high, what is happening now.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I'm starting to do right now. We can compare notes :thumb:

How about you just bulk for a period, until you BF % reaches a certain point and then Cut and repeat. If you are concernd with appearance.

I tried that last 3 months, I thought it was a bit of a dissapointment to see all the weight I gained lost so quickly. Kinda hard on the motivation. But I did like to get in some cardio (which I like), and got a pause in the large amounts of food I have to eat (which I find hard). Overall the pause did me well and I think I will repeat it (but after summer, now it's about proper cut-time.)

I have a related question, although not exactly the same. I have heard that bulking too long is a bad idea because your body will adapt to the excess calories at some point. I was bulking for about a year until recently I learned that this was the case, then I began to cut.

I know it is hard to say exactly because of different genetics and such, but about how long is too long to be bulking?

Back