• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine

Premiere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
excatly how safe is it? i've read article reviews in magazines that say it very safe, with very few, if any side effect! i would like to try it (if my parents will let me) is it safe for a girl to take it?? i have a male friend who takes creatine, he is one of my high schools top wrestlers, he says it's very safe, what do yall think?

argggg! if you do some research on the internet (from credible sources of course) you will find that creatine is void of all hormonal substances (it is actually comprised of three amino acids: l-arginine, glycine, and l-methionine) and is henceforth, safe for a female to use. it is relatively safe if used properly. there are possible concerns of high blood pressure, but if you are a healthy young adult this should not be a problem. drink plenty of water and make sure not to get dehydrated. it is also ill advised to take creatine with any citrus product b/c it will degrade your beautiful white powder (creatine supp) into creatinine, a useless waste product. (also note, i am not really a dick, i'm just teasing;) ). all in all, you could take a creatine product with little to no risk.

Yea, the citric acid in OJ is evil... No need to worry about thje HCL in your stomach. :rolleyes: LOL

Back