IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Newbie needing help....

Rep Points

Newbie needing help....

Im a 39 year old that has just gotten into working out for the first time
    Im am by nature in pretty good shape. I have oly been into it for about 2 weeks now. I am 5'8" and 165lbs. I have been working out with 2 guys from work that are 6'+ and about 220lbs.

What I am taking now is just protein shakes all thru out the day, am loading on creatine, and also taking glutamine. I need to work on my diet cause the kind of job I have keeps me on my feet all the time but I have no clue what to eat that would be good.

I want to gain about 15 pounds of muscle and then work with what I got from there.

What can I take to help me get where I want to be....When will I notice a difference?

I was think about taking either LA Muscle's heavy weight II or some f that NO2 stuff...

I pump up pretty easy and look strong but I would consider my self weak.

Hell I cant even touch my own body wieght on the bench...

any ideas?

thanks guys and gals!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

well since its your first time, give it some time and you'll easily gain that 15 pounds. like you said work on your diet and get that solid. theres no substitue for food. well good luck and keep up with it

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Larva is right. Just starting out, with a good diet(plenty of protein and good carbs) you should grow quickly. Creatine and glutamine will help, but for right now, I don't think you need much more.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.