• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Electronic Muscle Stimulation?

A-Cak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been working out with great results on all body parts. I certainly don't plan to stop lifting but, i do have a question about this " electronic muscle stimulation. " Now i know it doesnt make you loose weight of build giant amounts of muscles for compition. I was woundering if, you do use it on your abs for example, and do cardio to keep loosing the fat, will it give you any type of result similar to sit-ups? Sit-up's are much more effective i'm assuming, but with college and as much time as i have to spend at the computer, i thought it would at least assist me kind of make some advances on have a more ton'ed stomach or a noticable outline of muscle even. If so, would anyone have some suggestions or links to were i could research them more or purchase one?

Its a fad. Doesnt work.

Did you copy and paste this from somewhere. :p

I cant read it. Hurts my eyes.

:laugh:

lol, acually i typed it, sorry, im on my friends computer with 600 x 800 resolution so it looks normal to me... this any better? i read it in a Maxim mag on different types of ways to gain muscle, and they way they said it seemed reasonable =\ alright, well i wont blow 600 bucks then on anything hehe, thanks for telling me.

Font still looks like shit.

Maxim is only good for the hot chicks. :D

Its to big. Hurts my eyes.

:laugh:

I read somewhere that the only way it was effective was to make you to be able to temporarily lift more weights or get a couple extra reps out. An example was something like if you used it on your quads then immediately did leg extensions the people could perform a couple more reps each set than they could w/o using the electronic stimulator. This in turn allows you to get more out of your workout, so in a sense it could possibly help you, but not directly like the ads claim. Most of what you read about them in magazines is no true.

Lifting weights and proper diet are the keys to developing a more toned musculature. The only way to increase muscle definition is to lose body fat and/or increase muscle mass.

IML Gear Cream!
I had one of the big suitcase models yeeeeeears ago, I think they are pretty much crap and VERY uncomfortable and unnatural to use. When your muscle is locking up against your joint and you are in pain because of it, its really just f'ing STUPID.

I gave it away, $300 something at that time.

Might be good for something, like hitting someone over the head with it. Or plugging them in and making them feel stupid.

Mudge said:
Might be good for something, like hitting someone over the head with it. Or plugging them in and making them feel stupid.
They used on to great effect in the movie "Jackass". :eek:

They work good to loosen muscles when you have a strain or knotted muscles.

i read somewhere about an interview with bruce lee's son, and he said how every night when his dad is sleeping he would be totally padded with those little shock pads and the intensity would make his muscles bounce a lot. He said he often walked in seeing him do that.. is it true? I know chinese acupuncture someitmes uses this for muscle soreness, but i dont know if it'll help with gaining muscle.

my chiropractor and docter uses this to releave muscle tension.

powardbyhoward said:
i read somewhere about an interview with bruce lee's son, and he said how every night when his dad is sleeping he would be totally padded with those little shock pads and the intensity would make his muscles bounce a lot. He said he often walked in seeing him do that.. is it true? I know chinese acupuncture someitmes uses this for muscle soreness, but i dont know if it'll help with gaining muscle.

is it true he used it yes, for what reaason i don't know, i remember seeing him use it on a tv special.

Back