• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tabs vs injectables

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I know that tabs get processed through the liver and injectables don't, right? So that makes injectables better?....or safer I guess? But does that mean tabs are less potent or less effective?

No it does not make tabs less effective. Some of the "best" steroids, as far as results go, are in tab form. Drugs like Anadrol and Dianabol are fantastic for growth, while Winstrol and Halotestin are great for vascularity and hardness.

It seems, however, that the combination of orals and injectibles work best.

Ok in brief and easy to understand terms is Orals are absorbed into the body very quickly within four hours where as injectables which are intro-muscular take slightly longer!

The main reason that orals are more toxic is because they have to pass through the liver! In order for them to do this sucessfully they have another chemical in which is quite harsh!

However a good stack does consist of both orals and injectables orals especially for a male use is great to kick start the cylce dbol is a favourite tab to use so they are working while the deca/sus injectables kick in within the next few days!

As a side note winny tabs and winny injectables are both as harsh on the liver believe it or not so it depends on the individual which they use!

Orals are also good to end a cycle because they leave the system very quickly and make it easier for the user to determine when they should begin the clomid therepy!

For the more experienced user i realise that this is a very brief description but i personally find it annoying when someone asks a question and a detailed text book answer is given!

W8lifter i would not recommend winny for a first time female user and certainly never dbols however experienced! Anavar is the safest drug for a woman!

I agree...anavar is great oral for woman, so are primobolan tabs, but I think those are gone. D-bol, Adrol...never for the gals!

kinda off subject but i have seen patches, you stick them whever you want or what you are working out then your good to go.

There are some testosterone patches out there...but these are generally for replacement therapy, not for hardcore users looking for dramatic results.

orals tend to be a lil harsher on the body.

I'm pretty sure that I've read in an anabolic review guide that after the orals have passed throught the liver that they are dramatically less potent than what they could have been in injectable form. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Originally posted by irontime
I'm pretty sure that I've read in an anabolic review guide that after the orals have passed throught the liver that they are dramatically less potent than what they could have been in injectable form. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

That is partially true for some steroids and not for others. The process of 17 alpha alkylation to certain oral drugs help to protect them during first pass through the liver. However, this also makes them more harsh on the liver.

Certain steroids that were originally orals have been produced as injectables and have not been as potent in that form...example, Dianabol.

Then you have Winstrol that is more effective for most via injection as opposed to the oral winnie.

gopro- injectable dianabol, reforvit-V for example, isn't really less effective than oral dianabol. I haven't seen any experiences that would suggest this, beyond the high volume of bunk reforvit out there. Now, if you mean non- 17-aa dianabol, well, that's boldenone. :)

I also haven't seen any conclusive studies showing greater nitrogen retention etc. with injectable vs. oral winny, there's one study floating around where the injection protocols were so different that they make the conclusions moot.

Regardless of route of administration, winstrol is always 17-aa, is always harsh on the liver, etc. This is one of the perenially unanswerable questions, which is more effective? I would say injectable, only because it's more cost effective, (generic crap winny tabs aside), and if you don't mind ED injections, it actually results in more stable blood levels.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Belial
gopro- injectable dianabol, reforvit-V for example, isn't really less effective than oral dianabol. I haven't seen any experiences that would suggest this, beyond the high volume of bunk reforvit out there. Now, if you mean non- 17-aa dianabol, well, that's boldenone. :)

I also haven't seen any conclusive studies showing greater nitrogen retention etc. with injectable vs. oral winny, there's one study floating around where the injection protocols were so different that they make the conclusions moot.

Regardless of route of administration, winstrol is always 17-aa, is always harsh on the liver, etc. This is one of the perenially unanswerable questions, which is more effective? I would say injectable, only because it's more cost effective, (generic crap winny tabs aside), and if you don't mind ED injections, it actually results in more stable blood levels.

Well Belial...I really can't state with 100 % certainty that injectable dbol is not as good as the oral, or that injectable winny is better than oral winny simply because I have never taken them, or any other steroids for that matter.

However, since I coach, as well as train with many steroid using bodybuilders, I am in the loop as to what seems to work and what doesn't...the consensus has been that injectable dbol is inferior to oral and that oral winny is inferior to the injectable.

As far as studies go, well, I do not know...I can only go by the experiences of those that I deal with, and most of them are VERY experienced users.

Maybe it is simply a case of individual vs individual in terms of slight alterations on how we each process specific drugs.

Back