• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Beyond Belief

ilmartelo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just ran into a friend of mine from highschool. Its been about 4 years since I saw him. In highschool he was 120 lbs soaking wet. I saw him at the gym and he is up to 185, ripped. He told about this routine he is on called "Big Beyond Belief". He and his brother in law (who got even bigger) have been on it and look amazing. I was wondering if anyone knows about it and has any suggestions as to its worth. My friend offered to put together a routine and train with me on the program for free.

As always, thanks for your help.

I just ran into a friend of mine from highschool. Its been about 4 years since I saw him. In highschool he was 120 lbs soaking wet. I saw him at the gym and he is up to 185, ripped. He told about this routine he is on called "Big Beyond Belief". He and his brother in law (who got even bigger) have been on it and look amazing. I was wondering if anyone knows about it and has any suggestions as to its worth. My friend offered to put together a routine and train with me on the program for free.

As always, thanks for your help.

You already have two examples of it's worth right in front of you. I say give it a try and see how it works for you.

The routine = eat shitload of quality food :)

I used it when I was young, it would not be something I would use year round even on steroids. If you do the full program you'd better plan on burning 2 hours in the gym, one hour each trip.

Back