• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to add definition??

Smith_X

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have some problem that my height is only 168 cm (5' 7"). If I increase by body size too much I will look more short. So, I would like to add definition instead.

Could anybody tell me the concept to add definition and the necessary supplement/nutrition to help me cut and add definition?

Now, I do cardiovascular 4-5 days a week, (Low Impact Aerobic, 1 hour and cycling bicycle) Now my body weight is 150 lbs and my body fat is about 18%

ditto...increasing definition comes with the decrease of body fat. once you get down to <12-14 % bf you will see some decent definition. when you get down to single digit bf% then you will see great defintion in your muscles...

Excuse me Robert DiMaggio,

Could you please give me more detail about proper, please?

Are you mean like.. take enought protien, vitamin and proper sleep ??

Smith_X said:
Excuse me Robert DiMaggio,

Could you please give me more detail about proper, please?

Are you mean like.. take enought protien, vitamin and proper sleep ??
Post your current diet in the diet & nutrition forum. Jodi will rip it apart for you.

Excuse me,

I heard that if I use the low weight but high rep/more set. This method will increase the definition. (i.e. Leg Extension at 10 Lbs, 25 Reps and 6 Sets)

Does the above statement possible/work ? I heard it for a long time.

Smith_X said:
Excuse me,

I heard that if I use the low weight but high rep/more set. This method will increase the definition. (i.e. Leg Extension at 10 Lbs, 25 Reps and 6 Sets)

Does the above statement possible/work ? I heard it for a long time.
That's an old myth. As said above increase LBM, decrease BF% = definition There is no magical way of doing it just hard work and proper nutrition.

you can't add definition, you gain definition from losing (fat that is)

to Vieope

I'm from Thailand. Supplement in Thailand is outrangous expensive...

Whey 2 lbs is about $100 > in GNC Shop
Optimum Nutrition 5 Lbs is $60 >> Hard to find...

===============

OK, then I will lift more and harder to add muscle mass and I will also aerobic 1 hours a day, 5 days a week to less my body fat.

Back