• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Its 50 mins before my workout time, what to do?

Rich46yo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im tired, didnt sleep well, and have very little energy to workout. Its also my heavy chest/tri/shoulder day, followed by 30 mins cardio. What do you pros do on such a day? Take it off? Still go to the iron? Do a light day? what?

Thanks...........take care............Rich

I would listen to myself. However, I am stubborn and would probably go and "modify" the workout for that specific day.

I'd take a hefty dose of caffeine (or some other stim/thermo) and hit the weights.

Don???t listen to your body, get in that weight room. When your blood starts pumping you???ll ???temporarily??? forget about it until your done, then all you gona want to do it hit the bed. I been there and that is personally what I do.

E/C, GO!, or snort a line of coke and get in the gym. :D

Don't work out today.
Seriously. Listen to your body. Best advice I ever received from anyone

Peace.

Premo55 said:
Don't work out today.
Seriously. Listen to your body. Best advice I ever received from anyone

Peace.
Its one thing to listen to your body when you???re ill, it???s another when your just plain lazy. :)

:update: I went in and did a medium workout. Nothing special but a rather nice pec session. I was feeling terrible at first but at the end, as usual, I felt better then before the workout. The next day however, after another 4 hour sleep day, I just couldnt do a thing and have to adjust my rotation. Working midnights is not conducive to a routine but somehow Im still able to make gains............thanks again........................take care .............Rich

Awesome! I know i'm late on this, but i've been a lurker, but i'm ready to do some posting.

I always get in the gym. I think it's just good to keep yourself in the habit of going. As with your case, you never know what you'll get from it until you get in there to do it. Aren't you glad that you went now? I bet your pec's thanked you!

-Will

I try to force myself most of the time. However, once in a while you have to push your lifting back a day. If it is going to cause you to lose sleep, then it isn't necessarily good. You need your sleep to grow.

IML Gear Cream!
hmm, I not once found myself in the situation where I didn't feel like hitting up the weights, or some other routine. In fact, if I miss a day because of some stupid reason, I feel bad about it and the next time I go in I push myself even more
wink.gif

Generally I dont like missing days. Ive always felt the slow,patient,methodical ones win the race. Not the barnburners who are often real streaky with their good workouts. But its an unfortunate part of modern life, at least for me, that you sometimes miss your workouts. I work midnights and sometimes Im in court all day. When I wake up ,sometimes, theres just nothing there. I cant snort coke because I get tested at work.

90% of these times I do a light lift, and do feel better afterwards. I dont think its a good idea to miss your workouts ........take care..........Rich

never skip a work out, always push yourself !

CowPimp said:
I try to force myself most of the time. However, once in a while you have to push your lifting back a day. If it is going to cause you to lose sleep, then it isn't necessarily good. You need your sleep to grow.
I agree. If you lack proper sleep, then i would skip and let my body get rested before hitting it again. Or else you wont really feel good after the workout or later.:rolleyes: But if it is just plain laziness, then i would drag my sorry a$$ to the gym. and yes then it does feel good later (followed by more rest).:rocker:

Back