• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cell-Tech by Muscle Tech - Review

Xantix

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's just my progress on using Cell-Tech by Muscle Tech.

I'd said I'd post my results to some other teenagers thinking of using it so here goes.

Stats on the builder before taking it:
Male
173lbs
6'0 tall
16 years old

Stats on the builder after taking it
Still a Male
167lbs
6'0 tall
16 years old

(Intentions to put on a little bulk, back fired and I actually cut down on more Body Fat)

When I first bought a large container of it, I had already been dieting for a month and a half. Seeing as how progress for me had started to slurr I decided to try it. The container came about half full to my dissipointment, I had been expecting it to be abviously not to be filled to the rim but with other products they atleast fill it 3/4s or more. It was pretty costly, and it only lasted a little more than two weeks.

When I immidiately tried it after my workout, I got an intense high off the immense amounts of sugar; two scoops cell-tech it gives you 76 grams of sugar.

After feeling this glucose spike, later on in the day I started to feel clumbsy at night, and found myself falling asleep earlier than usual.

Even though the container lasted me two and a half weeks or so, I had NOT abided by the suggested intake dosages. Following the directions it provides, I wouldn't be surprised if you finished a jar within a week and a half.

Throughout the weeks of taking it I felt an increase of energy during the day, but again a sluggish feeling at night. On my last week, the drink began making me feel sick, followed by diherrea.

It did lean me out a bit, and my lifts still stayed relatively the same, save for the muscle groups I had just recently been working on. My flat bench max maybe increased 10lbs from the two and a half weeks, so its nothing to be proud of. Those are about the results I probably would've made anyways.

Experienced Side Effects - Stomach Aches, Diherrea, Sluggish Feeling at night due to glucose spike.

My overall impressions were poor;

Pricing - Horrible
Results - Low
Overall Impressions - Unsatisified

Total Servings: 19 scoops - 95 grams of creatine.

All in all, not a creatine brand I'd recommend to anyone.

Pricing - Horrible
Results - Low
Sounds like yet another satisfied MuscleTech customer ;)
I hear ya.

Hmm well as far as trying to bulk up a bit, if you lost 6 lbs. in that ammount of time I wouldn't think you're eating nearly enough and no supplement would really help you in that case.

Xantix said:
Here's just my progress on using Cell-Tech by Muscle Tech.

I'd said I'd post my results to some other teenagers thinking of using it so here goes.

Stats on the builder before taking it:
Male
173lbs
6'0 tall
16 years old

Stats on the builder after taking it
Still a Male
167lbs
6'0 tall
16 years old

(Intentions to put on a little bulk, back fired and I actually cut down on more Body Fat)

When I first bought a large container of it, I had already been dieting for a month and a half. Seeing as how progress for me had started to slurr I decided to try it. The container came about half full to my dissipointment, I had been expecting it to be abviously not to be filled to the rim but with other products they atleast fill it 3/4s or more. It was pretty costly, and it only lasted a little more than two weeks.

When I immidiately tried it after my workout, I got an intense high off the immense amounts of sugar; two scoops cell-tech it gives you 76 grams of sugar.

After feeling this glucose spike, later on in the day I started to feel clumbsy at night, and found myself falling asleep earlier than usual.

Even though the container lasted me two and a half weeks or so, I had NOT abided by the suggested intake dosages. Following the directions it provides, I wouldn't be surprised if you finished a jar within a week and a half.

Throughout the weeks of taking it I felt an increase of energy during the day, but again a sluggish feeling at night. On my last week, the drink began making me feel sick, followed by diherrea.

It did lean me out a bit, and my lifts still stayed relatively the same, save for the muscle groups I had just recently been working on. My flat bench max maybe increased 10lbs from the two and a half weeks, so its nothing to be proud of. Those are about the results I probably would've made anyways.

Experienced Side Effects - Stomach Aches, Diherrea, Sluggish Feeling at night due to glucose spike.

My overall impressions were poor;

Pricing - Horrible
Results - Low

Total Servings: 19 scoops - 95 grams of creatine.

All in all, not a creatine brand I'd recommend to anyone.
did you consume the creatine solution all at once or did you sip on it over a period of time ?

did you consume a balanced whole food meal around 1 hour after finishing the creatine drink ?

if you lost 6 pounds during a bulk you did something wrong.

LAM said:
did you consume the creatine solution all at once or did you sip on it over a period of time ?

did you consume a balanced whole food meal around 1 hour after finishing the creatine drink ?
I consumed the creatine all at once, but I did have a balanced whole food meal one hour after finishing.

I think my diet is pretty steady, I was just doing a heck load of Cardio during that time period.

I think I may have had a caloric deficit, I didn't take that much cardio into account during meals.

Anyways, I'm going to go on a GNC creatine bulk diet within the next week, I'll report on progress I made on that.

The weight loss wasn't really what I was unhappy with(none of it was muscle mass from what I see), it was just the general crap feeling associated with it. Opposed to other reports of Creatine giving you more energy etc.. I just felt this brand totally condradicting as I often felt sluggish after workouts and taking it.

(Sorry for the late replies, they weren't sending to my email for some reason)

Last edited:
Back