• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle pct question

hithard51

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first cycle i only wanna take one cycle in my life so its kinds big i think for a first on here it is

35mgdbol weeks1-6
750mg sus week 1-12
eq 500mg weeks 1-12
arimedex .5 mg eod is it better to take .25ed?
clomid how much shuld i take? ive read many different theories on this

should i take nolva too? i dont wanna shoot ne mroe then i have too so im not really leaning torwards hcg. im also gonna be taking a eca satck the first 2months ne thoughts on the ephedra dosage? im guessing 50mg 3xdaily? thank you guys ne thoughts i would appreciate

One cycle and you are stacking 3 drugs, and doing big ass doses of test?

How big are you?

5'9 i was 230 month ago i began cutting and i lost alot of strentgh my pb was 315 8 times and i got up 385 pretty easily about 3 months ago but ive lost too much weight to quik i lost 20 lbs in a month i could get 315 up only 4 times now and i just feel alot weaker and i look weaker. ive been training 5 years. also thats another question ive uped my calories some to avoid muscloe loss in ure opinion should i contnue to cut to my desired body fat on the juice or cut n then bulk up with it?

should i lower the doses? also i bogutht that much because at the time i bought it was planning to cut with it for the first 6 weeks so i wanted to still gaina lot of mass without eating a ton of cals.

500 test is all you need.

You want to gain mass and then lose it all because you wont eat, interesting idea, and it doesn't work by the way unless you pull in water and nothing but. I dont gain weight unless I eat it, even on 200mg anadrol 700 prop and 500ish fina, I can do all kinds of crap and not gain weight without FOOD. Unless you are anemic, you need to eat, the drugs aren't going to fix your dietary issues.

I would rather bulk then cut, cut then get fat again? Hmm.

hithard51 said:
first cycle i only wanna take one cycle in my life
:rolleyes: I've heard that one before. :laugh:

The cycle looks ok but if you want to keep your gains I would seriously reconsider your view of HCG. Hell you take it with a slin pin so it's no big deal.

thnx alot guys quick question though why is it only if u have taken roids before u can up the dosages higher? i dont understand that concept doesnt the increased amount have the same negative effects on someone who has already taken roids as someone who hasnt? or is ure body somehow toughened up to the increases test. and u are allowed to up the dosages?

Dude increased doses dont magically mean increased gains. If you expected to gain 50 pounds on your first cycle because you ran twice as much gear, you would be greatly compromising your health anyway.

mudge is that a response to my question? if it is i guess u cant answer it for the fact that the answer u gave me has nothing to do with the question i asked.

IML Gear Cream!
What he is saying is that starting off using the least amount possible and gradually increasing over time is a much safer way of doing AAS than telling everyone you want to do one cycle only and do 3 times the regular amount a beginner "should" do.

you will keep much more of your gains, and your health starting off with the minimum amount to give decent results, than you would if you did all of the above mentioed drugs.

From what I understand, the more AAS you do, the more you need to get results. You can start off smaller dosages because your receptors are fresh. The more you do, the more you need to further your progress PAST what you did in the past.

hithard51 said:
first cycle i only wanna take one cycle in my life so its kinds big i think for a first on here it is
Famous last words.... If you do a cycle and get good results, trust me, you'll be coming back for more. ;)
hithard51 said:
35mgdbol weeks1-6
750mg sus week 1-12
eq 500mg weeks 1-12
arimedex .5 mg eod is it better to take .25ed?
clomid how much shuld i take? ive read many different theories on this

should i take nolva too? i dont wanna shoot ne mroe then i have too so im not really leaning torwards hcg. im also gonna be taking a eca satck the first 2months ne thoughts on the ephedra dosage? im guessing 50mg 3xdaily? thank you guys ne thoughts i would appreciate
Clomid and nolva are very similar, but have different uses. For this cycle, forget the clomid, and have nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms appear. Some people like to run 10-20 mg nolva ed throughout the cycle to help with excess estrogen, but you have already taken care of that with the arimidex. I'd use .25mg ed. For pct, use 40mg ed of nolva for two weeks, then reduce to 20mg ed and use for another two weeks. Any longer then a 12 weeker, you should use HCG also.

Lastly, heed the others advice. For a first cycle, less is more. Remember the first time you got drunk on alcohol? Didn't need much huh? Same concept here. I'd drop the sustanon back to 500-600mg ew, and the EQ to 400mg ew.

Back