• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Victoria's Secret model

MaxMirkin

Cheerfully Offensive
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
home3.gif

:heartpumpI saw this girl at a movie theater yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartpump

You know how they (fat women) say that these girls don't really look that good in real life? Well, let me tell you that's some bullshit. She was dressed in a simple shirt & jeans, but she fuckin' radiated beauty and sex appeal. Literally the most bautiful woman I have ever seen (in person).

She was standing in line with a friend (who also looked like a model, but I don't know that one), I saw her and couldn't look away (which went over real well with my girlfriend. :D) Then, I think, I may have started drooling on the poor guy desperately trying to sell me an extra gigantic tub of popcorn. At this point my gf apparently had had enough. She resorted to a rather firm method of getting my attention (still walking funny today. :() Some women just don't understand!!!

All in all, yesterday was a damn fine day.:banana:

MaxMirkin said:
I may have started drooling on the poor guy desperately trying to sell me an extra gigantic tub of popcorn.
For just a quarter more? :rofl:

Cool. So what movie did you see?

I Are Baboon said:
For just a quarter more? :rofl:

Cool. So what movie did you see?
Dodgeball, which was really funny/retarded.

Most Victoria's Secret models are not too skinny at all. I'd have been looking too women are freakin beautiful n they are everywhere. Do you go in an art gallery n not look at the art? no.

Well she certainly was a work of art.

For one moment, when she happened to look over in my direction, our eyes actually locked!!!!! I think she kind of smiled for like half a second!!!! (Maybe she finds grown men with drool running down their chin charming? Who knows? Who cares!) The point being I could have basically died happy at that point. :)

rockgazer69 said:
Most Victoria's Secret models are not too skinny at all. I'd have been looking too women are freakin beautiful n they are everywhere. Do you go in an art gallery n not look at the art? no.
the fashion show last year put on by Victoria Secret would prove otherwise ... way too skinny. Fitness ladies to me are much more appealing than models. just my 2 cents though ...

Whats wrong with your GF??? HAHA! I would have tried to get a pic or something? An autograph . . . on a buttery napkin for my BF. Something to remember the moment! That model is HOT! I really hate when "plain" woman dog models like that, they are just jealous!

It's people like you that make so many women have eating disorders and feel they need to starve themselves or go on these stupid fad diets. :mad:

MaxMirkin said:
I saw her and couldn't look away (which went over real well with my girlfriend. :D) She resorted to a rather firm method of getting my attention (still walking funny today. :() Some women just don't understand!!!
you dumbass! :D

Those "skinny" models are beautiful as are fitness models... as are MOST women. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, some men like thin, some prefer meaty, some prefer very full figured. If we ALL looked the same, life would be very boring. I personally prefer the fitness model type, unfortunately genetics determine our general build. I am very small boned and have a hard time putting on muscle. Luckily my honey prefers a thin woman.
I feel sorry for your girlfriend.. you probably hurt her feelings. :(

IML Gear Cream!
your gf shouldnt feel too bad? Thats a "supermodel" I am sure its a once in a lifetime thing that you would run into that model or any model. Just tell your gf you have your own supermodel at home!!

Sapphire said:
I feel sorry for your girlfriend.. you probably hurt her feelings. :(
It wasn't that bad, she understands that it was more a case of star-worshipping then anything else. I don't stare at random beautiful women like that (not around her anyway. ;)) She got just as upset when me and a couple of friends started going nuts after we saw Harrison Ford filming a movie outside our old college. She's got a thing against celebrities and showing any kind of emotion about seeing/meeting them.

And yes, Prince, I am a dumbass :) but come on!!!! It was a Victoria's Secret model!!!! Right there, like 10 feet away!!! Doesn't a guy have a right to get a little excited?

AnnaDTX said:
your gf shouldnt feel too bad? Thats a "supermodel" I am sure its a once in a lifetime thing that you would run into that model or any model. Just tell your gf you have your own supermodel at home!!
I'm marrying the girl, that should be enough reassurance for anyone. :D

ALBOB said:
That's probably why she's so pissed. :p
:finger:

Yeah, right! You know how long she spent on her knees "proposing" before I finally said yes? I'm still expecting a nice dowry from her parents.:D

:scared:God I hope she never finds out about any of these posts......*gulp*.....she really would castrate me.:scared:

AnnaDTX said:
:thumb: ...

MaxMirkin said:
It wasn't that bad, she understands that it was more a case of star-worshipping then anything else. I don't stare at random beautiful women like that (not around her anyway. ;)) She got just as upset when me and a couple of friends started going nuts after we saw Harrison Ford filming a movie outside our old college. She's got a thing against celebrities and showing any kind of emotion about seeing/meeting them.

And yes, Prince, I am a dumbass :) but come on!!!! It was a Victoria's Secret model!!!! Right there, like 10 feet away!!! Doesn't a guy have a right to get a little excited?
Max ... do you see that jealously as a good thing?

If my gf did that to me when i was staring at a model...

I'd be like Hand me my powder biotch

SLAP

naturaltan said:
Max ... do you see that jealously as a good thing?
I think jealousy is silly in any way, shape or form. (Unless you be looking at my woman!!!! :mad: :lol:)

In this case it's different. She's not jealous of the model, she's pissed at me for acting like a fool when I see a celeb. She thinks they're people exactly like the rest of us. She's right, too. But.......you know......the're famous! I think it's ok to be a little bit excited when seeing these world-famous people up close.

Besides, she's totally over it. (I just got her talking about her damn engagement ring again :shake: )

IML Gear Cream!
myCATpowerlifts said:
If my gf did that to me when i was staring at a model...

I'd be like Hand me my powder biotch

SLAP
lol She'd kick my butt. Mine's little, but feisty!

MaxMirkin said:
:finger:

:scared:God I hope she never finds out about any of these posts......*gulp*.....she really would castrate me.:scared:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MaxMirkin said:
lol She'd kick my butt. Mine's little, but feisty!
I have a video of a 110lb girl beating a 220lb guy with about 18 inch arms, in arm wrestling. AT A PARTY!!!! Needles to say he was embarrassed and in some pain.

BigKev75 said:
I have a video of a 110lb girl beating a 220lb guy with about 18 inch arms, in arm wrestling. AT A PARTY!!!! Needles to say he was embarrassed and in some pain.
PROVE IT

BigKev75 said:
Did she use her other hand to "distract" him? Cause, you know, it might be worth the embarrassment. ;)

When I was cocktail waitressing a customer kept saying he was going to take me home just being funny, well his friend said he might have to ask my husband about that n this customer was massive not too many pepople around will screw with this guy. He says to John who is also a big boy "I'll arm wrestle you for her." It was a pretty even match n it seemed neither would win until there was a big snap like a pencil breaking. He broke John's arm. John got some time off work n the guy bought him a case of beer. Men.

rockgazer69 said:
I agree. That is why I prefer women. :D

Seriously, that was pretty chivalrous of your husband. Taking on some huge guy like that......wow! I might have skipped the contest and just traded you to him for the case of beer.:laugh:

jk, you're worth at least 2....:kiss: :nana:

This girl is thin but super gorgeous. Some girls look really funky thin, and really its not my favorite bodytype, but I would not say that being 400 pounds is sexy either.

Back