• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GW continues to slip away...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5264834/

I think one of his smartest moves would be to NOT handover Iraq in 8 days. Actually, I don't believe he will, it will just be something that everyone will see him as handing it over. If he actually does hand it over, the lives of the men who fought to give the Iraqis freedom will be all for naught cuz that shithole will go back to what it was in no time flat.

Anyone else see the South Beach Diet ad in the middle of the story? NICE!!!!!

SBD_Beach_V1_300x250_3x.gif

What is the jyst? If I do the diet I will get to bang her? All I need to do is see her grill and I am ready to make my decision. She better not be a butter face. :D

butter face. :hehe:

Here's my winner of Ms. Butterface...Adriana from the Sopranos

Attachments

• bio_drea.jpg
    bio_drea.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 42
You're crazy, what's wrong with her face? That is a really bad picture.

Attachments

• adriana.jpg
    adriana.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 39
Well, she's a butterface in the sense that there is a huge disparity between her face and her body. Her body is as good as it gets. Her face...not so much

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with the GOP here, her face is not nearly as good as her bod. I would say she has a 9.5 bod with a 6.5 face. She has too much of that Jersey thing going on, no offence to the Jersey gals in here of course.

Pepper said:
Here's my winner of Ms. Butterface...Adriana from the Sopranos
I dont think she would win Ms. Butterface. Her face isnt bad, but it doesnt compare to her body like Dale said.

Dale Mabry said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5264834/

I think one of his smartest moves would be to NOT handover Iraq in 8 days. Actually, I don't believe he will, it will just be something that everyone will see him as handing it over. If he actually does hand it over, the lives of the men who fought to give the Iraqis freedom will be all for naught cuz that shithole will go back to what it was in no time flat.
I think what has gone on in Iraq over the last few months has been the "storm before the calm", if you will. Once the handover is complete and Iraq is clearly on the way to self-rule AND especially if a plan is announced for redeployment of our troops, Bush will have no problem with Kerry.

austinite said:
Once the handover is complete and Iraq is clearly on the way to self-rule AND especially if a plan is announced for redeployment of our troops, Bush will have no problem with Kerry.

The handover is a bad idea if it is a complete handover with our troops only providing security. If it is a full handover, I see MORE of our troops dying and a new Iraqi PM dying every week.

The lie about terrorism going down is stoking the flames. I don't see what the big deal is, most normal, cool-headed people would expect terror to go up before it would go down, especially if you are exposing the terrorists and flushing them out. Of course there would be a liberal spin put on it, but now the spin will be worse since there was a "lie". I see no reason why they had to lie about it. Errors of omission are generally done on purpose because there is an easy out if you get caught, "So what, I made a mistake, I will fix it." You can find that in any psychology of deception book you choose. It is obvious to me that each political party will have their own statisticians checking the other's work so neither one will get away with anything.

Dale Mabry said:
"So what, I made a mistake, I will fix it."
I don't care who the politician is, he could even be a liberal Democrat, I'd vore for him if he had the guts to say that. :D

Dale Mabry said:
I don't see what the big deal is, most normal, cool-headed people would expect terror to go up before it would go down, especially if you are exposing the terrorists and flushing them out. Of course there would be a liberal spin put on it, but now the spin will be worse since there was a "lie". I see no reason why they had to lie about it. Errors of omission are generally done on purpose because there is an easy out if you get caught, "So what, I made a mistake, I will fix it."
That's exactly what is going on. The war on terrorism has stirred an "ant pile" or "hornet's nest" or terrorists. As Bush said: BRING IT ON! They are swarming on Iraq and we are killing them.

As far as admitting to a mistake, isn't that exactly what happened? Colin Powell came forward and said his office issued bad poop.

Albob, I hear ya on that one.

Yes, they admitted it was a mistake, but only after someone else found it. They didn't find it on their own, someone dug in to find it. I don't know what is worse, lying or the fact that everyone is going over everyone's stuff with a fine-tooth comb. That is the problem with stats, you can make a stat fit whatever you want.

derekisdman said:
You're crazy, what's wrong with her face? That is a really bad picture.
Too skinny for me, but hot otherwise.

Back