• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do You Plan Your Diet?

Do You Plan Your Diet?

• Always. If I want to succeed, I must be anal.

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Most of the time. It's important, but nobodys perfect.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Half the time. Busy.

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Rarely-Never. I'm too busy to plan!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Pierzin98117

Badass always bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing this for a while, and I know I will probably get flamed for this, but thats just the way it is. I have only rarely planned my diet.
Who has time? (Or- who makes time?) Fortunately for me, it doesnt really matter what I eat. I just have to make sure I eat enough.

Curious
Pierzin

I pretty much plan mine out. In fact it's a habit now, and feels unnatural if I don't. It's when I don't plan (like on weekends) that it can all go wrong, or I have to be particularly careful. I use fitday.com to log and plan my daily menu, as well as record exercise, body measurement changes, etc. It really does help.

Always plan mine out

Everyday..... I pack my meals the night before and I always keep spare things like protein, cans of tuna, oats, fiber one, fish oil and sesathin in my drawer at work in case of emergency.

Jodi said:
Everyday..... I pack my meals the night before and I always keep spare things like protein, cans of tuna, oats, fiber one, fish oil and sesathin in my drawer at work in case of emergency.
I prepare meals ahead too. And my cubicle looks like a grocery store. :rolleyes:

ditto...

I voted "most of the time" because I don't exactly always plan my day out meal by meal. However, I always have cooked chicken and cans of tuna and veggies about, and I have a good selection of "old reliables" that I can drop into any slot.

So I pretty much know how much I should be eating at a given meal, but if I have the option, I like to be able to choose at the time what exactly I will eat.

Akateros said:
So I pretty much know how much I should be eating at a given meal, but if I have the option, I like to be able to choose at the time what exactly I will eat.
Me too:)

I usually think about 2 meals ahead, but I don't plan out each day ahead of time. Of course, I eat the same thing for breakfast and my last meal of the day pretty much every day.

Jodi said:
Me too. I always get looks every morning I take my big cooler with the day's meals into work every morning. Maybe they're just checking me out though since I'm so dang sexy :banana:. J/K, but seriously I do get lots of funny looks from people though, but it's worth it.

IML Gear Cream!
BuzzU said:
Me too. I always get looks every morning I take my big cooler with the day's meals into work every morning. Maybe they're just checking me out though since I'm so dang sexy :banana:. J/K, but seriously I do get lots of funny looks from people though, but it's worth it.
Same here...speaking of.....I must go cook for my high carb day w00t.

i have 5 of my six meals planned for tomorrow, don't know if i'm goin out or not on friday night, i cook everything the night before and pack them in handy dandy containers for later consumption

i just like it that way because i hate it when i run out of options or time at work and i'm stucking eating a can of tuna with some brown rice, even though it ain't that bad, i like to get a little more extravagent with it therefore i plan ahead and make ahead

sort of. i have certain meals that i can choose from. i just remember to eat 500 calories every 2.5 hours from 8 am to 10 pm and im good to go

Wow, now this can't be real! Who else out there hardly ever plans their meals out? I know you're out there! But really, serioiusly folks, or am I the only one???:rolleyes:
Man I got to change that, so I can at least say half the time. :nanner:

As of lately Ive been cooking my meals for the day in between my 1st and second meal. Im so bad at the whole cooking thing that it takes me almost 3 hours to make like 4 other meals.

I have changed my diet up somewhat. I made Princes protein bars, so now I alternate those every other morning with a protein shake. One morning I have a shake, the next I have a bar. I made a double batch, so they are nice and thick.
There's a tip for the planning challenged.

No I just eat as much as possible

During school, being on a schedule and all I have eaten the same half pound turkey sandwich, carrots/broccoli, tuna/pb sandwhich every day for two straight years.

It's SOP for me.

IML Gear Cream!
as of right now i am not, just trying to get protein and lots of cals. I've sort of switched over to PL'ing and i'm taking a break from being very strict with diet. You better plan out your meals if you want to see consistent results though.

i plan 1 maybe 2 meals out of 6. I Always plan breakfast especially before workouts, and usually the post workout meal is planned. I usually wing the other meals.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail. But then I have days like ths where I haven't really eaten in 2 days because of stress and illness and I have to wing it otherwise I will spend another day eating nothing. NOT GOOD FOR THE MUSCLES AT ALL!

Back