• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Helping your friends move can really suck

Sean0621

Full Contact Golf Player
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today is just not my day. I answered the phone last night at 3 AM, my buddy asks me if I was doing anything, and of course not thinking I say no I have nothing to do today, he says, well then can you help me move my friend at 9AM. That was the start to my day. After about 4 hours of sleep, I got up and helped him move. His other two buddies didn't show up to help, and the lady whom we are moving shows up at 10AM, she says sorry I'm late. This is great, and on top of that nothing was packed, and she didn't know what was going and what was staying. To cut it short in all my 22 years of moving friends and relatoves, this lady put me through the worst moving experience of my life, Everything that could go wrong did, and every stupid thing you could say to two guys moving you as a favor, she said it. Well te whole thing took 5 hours to complete, and I went home to take a nap. I woke up and was not able to move my head more than an inch in any direction, it is painful. So now I'm walking around like Frankenstein, and on top of that, I am having the worst allergy attack of my life, and it is killing my neck. What an annoying day.

I have no problem with helping people move but I only insist on at last several days notice. I have been through what you did before and it sucks ass.

One time I had been up partying for 2-3 days straight with no sleep and had to help my buddy move his pool table into the house then downstairs into the basement. when the guys came several days later to level the table they said that they would have moved it as it was part of the leveling service. I almost started crying...

LAM said:
I have no problem with helping people move but I only insist on at last several days notice. I have been through what you did before and it sucks ass.

One time I had been up partying for 2-3 days straight with no sleep and had to help my buddy move his pool table into the house then downstairs into the basement. when the guys came several days later to level the table they said that they would have moved it as it was part of the leveling service. I almost started crying...
Yeah that really sucks right there. That's like when me and my buddy went up six flights of stairs with a dresser, and my gf asked us "why didn't you guys just use the elevator" and the dresser was the last thing in the truck.No I really don't mind giving a friend a helping hand, but this situation just sucked. It wasn't my buddy George's fault either, he was asleep when he answered his phone, and he got trapped into doing it too, by his friend Roy. His buddy volunteered him to help him move and then never showed. My buddy called me cuz he had a feeling Roy wouldn't show, as he's not the most dependable person in the world, otherwise he would have been moving this lady by himself, and I mean by himself cuz the lady we were moving didn't do anything but point and give directions. So I wasn't mad at George, but I just want to take Roy and break him in two, he got me and George into that mess and then doesn't even show up, and it was his friend we were moving.

Back