IronMag Research Chems

Primo??

Thread: Primo??

Rep Points

Primo??

Which is better for women the primobolan or the whinney? or both?? How would you suggest stacking or would you?? Just curious...

Rep Points

Hey Ginni

I would not recommend Winny for a woman not unless you had a few cycles under your belt and were well aware of the sides! You could do a Primo only cycle for 8 weeks and have excellent results however if you can get hold of Anavar i would seriously consider this! Anavar is the safest steroid for a female!

Weeks 1 start on 5mg and once your body has become accustomed to it you could up it to 10mg!

What are your stats goals etc!
    Ms Figure

Rep Points

i agree with ms figure but winny tabs at about 4mg a day is ok to and will help to harden you up. it would help to know a little more about you like stats, and just what you are looking to do

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Primo/Anavar...wonderful stack for women. I don't like Winny for the gals, but like mentioned, two 2mg tabs per day would be ok for most.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *MONTHLY COLUMNIST FOR PLANET MUSCLE, NATURAL MUSCLE AND IRONMAN MAGAZINES
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

Rep Points

originally posted by katana i agree with ms figure but winny tabs at about 4mg a day is ok to and will help to harden you up.
    Katana you are right about winny being a good hardener but as i said i certainly would not recommend it for the beginner you really have to become accustomed to the side first because for some woman winny tabs can have very bad affects! Anavar will harden nicely!
    Ms Figure

Rep Points

very true ms figure and i agree hith you 100% i just though she might be a little further advance as per the way the ? was asked

Rep Points

The reason I ask is.. I have been working out pretty hard for the last two years. (Lost 40 pounds) I have fallen off the last few months with my job and kids. Bought a home gym and going to hit it hard after these terrible holiday eating binges... I had never considered roids and pretty much have been terrified of them until recently. I have been looking into them so I can get a little more definition. This friend of mine uses and he recommended the primo.. Thought I would get a females perspective on it. He said the the Anavar was hard on the liver?? I don't know much about the side affects and know everyone is different. He did say that the Anavar, Primo, and Whinney were the best for a fem. All I am looking for is something to give me more definition. First I am going to get my BF down. I am right around 19% and I want to get that down to around 14% .. I want more definition in my abs, arms, and back.... Getting the BF down will help that I know, but want something a little more, but not too much.. Know what I mean??
    Last edited by Ginni; 12-17-2001 at 05:54 PM.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ginni...my 2 cents....achieve all that you can with diet, training, cardio, and OTC thermogenics. Really push yourself to your limit. Then, and only then, if you are not satisfied, consider anabolics. Either a little Primo or Anavar would work well...just do more research, learn as much as possible, consider the pros and cons, then decide

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

Rep Points

Tks gopro.. I only considered them as a last resort anyway. I was just curious as to which was recommened.. I still have a little to go on my training and am just very curious about them... So if and when I decide to use I will be up to speed on which is the best and what the sides are.. Thanks a bunch for everyone's input..

Rep Points

Is primo good to lose weight on? What side effects does it have for men? Is winstrol hard on men?

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Primobolan is one of the more "mild" anabolic steroids in terms of gains and side effects. It is generally used as a cutting drug, as the gains made on it will be solid and without water bloat. Not too many side effects are seen with this drug when taken in reasonable dosages. Gains are not dramatic, but are solid.

Winstrol is available as tabs or by injection. The tabs are harder on the body than the injectible because of first pass liver metabolism. Gains made with winny are rather solid and free of water retention. It is also a popular drug to use for cutting, although it is often stacked with mass drugs like dbol, adrol, and test as well, in order to balance out the cycle. One of the good things about Winny is it's inability to convert into estrogen, making an anti-estrogen unecessary with it's use.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

So, Gopro, if I had decent mass and wanted to lose 12 lbs quickly, then winstrol would help? Does winstrol suppress testosterone production?

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

All steroids supress natural test production to some degree. Certain ones are worse offenders than others. So, yes, winny will supress your production of test. Therefore Clomid or Cyclofenil should be used toward the end and after the steroid cycle.

Winsrol won't just magically strip 12 pounds of fat off of you. You still need to eat a sensible diet. However, it will add some muscle, solidify your physique, add vascularity, and aid in the fat burning process.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

Thanks for the advice, Gopro. And yes, I know you don't get something for nothing. I push iron four times a week and try to do cardio at least 4 times a week. I do need to work on my diet. Living in New Orleans it is so hard to eat right. Food down here is just unbelieveable!!!

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Originally posted by derat
    Thanks for the advice, Gopro. And yes, I know you don't get something for nothing. I push iron four times a week and try to do cardio at least 4 times a week. I do need to work on my diet. Living in New Orleans it is so hard to eat right. Food down here is just unbelieveable!!!
    You have the right attitude...thats the first step in reaching your goals...and you will!!!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

SCAMMER

Rep Points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Where in the hell did you dig up this old ass thread?????

SCAMMER

Rep Points

Was zipping at some trends lol bring a talk back! Blast from the past