NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Power of the human race

Rep Points

Power of the human race

What if I decided to become a full fledged champion body builder. Would I use supplements and drugs?definitely not.

I feel that if man was ever meant to look that way, he'd be able to do it without drugs. It is a question of pride, in my opinion. As an athlete, I always try to beat the odds. And if that means that it is impossible to succeed, so be it!
    I think all of these famous bodybuilders owe it to themselves to go into at least one competition without help. How many out there agree with me?

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Then you would compete in the natural bodybuilding organizations if that is how you feel.

I really do not care one way or the other about drug use, using steroids does not make a champion.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert DiMaggio
    using steroids does not make a champion.
    couldnt have said it better myself

~The only way to truly understand your physique is by years of trial and error. Appreciate the journey. There is absolutely no short cut to mastery~

stats:
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'7 1/2
    Weight: 199.5 lbs
    ::The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent.::

Rep Points

BB Competition aside whenever I see someone that is obviously on "arnolds" in the gym it pisses me off and motivates me to work harder. Let's face it taking steroids is cheating! If it wasn't they would be perfectly legal and every Tom, Dick and Harry would take them. The way I see it drug/steroid use is a short term rather than long term benefit. Plus, you'll never have the same size or strength once you get off so you have the potential to easily get derailed from working out.

For those who don't think juice will hurt you in the long run go rent Pumpinig Iron (dvd) and watch the footage of all BB from that time in the present. Almost all of those guys are in bad shape except for Arnold, but we all know he has already had 1 heart surgery. For those who don't care more power to ya, but I get A LOT more satisfaction knowing my hard work is legit!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by live2pump
    BB Competition aside whenever I see someone that is obviously on "arnolds" in the gym it pisses me off and motivates me to work harder. Let's face it taking steroids is cheating! If it wasn't they would be perfectly legal and every Tom, Dick and Harry would take them. The way I see it drug/steroid use is a short term rather than long term benefit. Plus, you'll never have the same size or strength once you get off so you have the potential to easily get derailed from working out.

For those who don't think juice will hurt you in the long run go rent Pumpinig Iron (dvd) and watch the footage of all BB from that time in the present. Almost all of those guys are in bad shape except for Arnold, but we all know he has already had 1 heart surgery. For those who don't care more power to ya, but I get A LOT more satisfaction knowing my hard work is legit!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Almost all of those guys are in bad shape except for Arnold, but we all know he has already had 1 heart surgery. For those who don't care more power to ya, but I get A LOT more satisfaction knowing my hard work is legit!
    First off, thats bullshyt. Secondly, I like how you try to blame steroids for old people being out of shape, thats classic.

Out of the bunch Arnold is the only one I can say had gotten fat at one point, so I'd like to see some backing of your claim that they are out of shape. If you say its simply because they aren't in their 60s with 21 inch arms, you're just being stupid. If you want to see old men with big arms, look at Albert Beckles.

Rep Points

Blah blah blah this! Obviously, the both of you have different opinions on juice taking than the normal non professional body builder. Yes I said non-professional! Good for you! If you're an advocate of the stuff, cheat on and be happy with your present results because you'll never see them again!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Blah blah blah this! Obviously, the both of you have different opinions on juice taking than the normal non professional body builder. Yes I said non-professional! Good for you! If you're an advocate of the stuff, cheat on and be happy with your present results because you'll never see them again!
    LMAO!

Yeah, only pro bodybuilders use them....

Rep Points

I'd would say I'm LMAO, but it's not funny to me, but nowhere in my post did I mention that only pro BB use steroids. My point of mentioning them is you can't find me a pro BB who isn't on the stuff, but I could find you a serious competitor or weight lifter that doesn't any day of the week. Therefore the ratio of people who don't take steroids compared to users is severly greater. You dig?