• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

serostim growth

scott castle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
last year i did some growth 2iu's in am 2 iu's early evening..did it for 3-4 months without any juice..got really no results..from what i am reading i need test for it to kick in...any thoughts ??

GH wont do much of anything by itself if you are looking for muscle, I would have thought if you were going to spend that kind of money you would have researched that first.

If you are looking for some fat loss 6 months at 2-3iu seems to work well for some.

Mudge said:
GH wont do much of anything by itself if you are looking for muscle, I would have thought if you were going to spend that kind of money you would have researched that first.

If you are looking for some fat loss 6 months at 2-3iu seems to work well for some.
Yep what Mudge said. It depends on what your looking for.

thanks..for all the strange side effects i felt ..its not worth using as a fat burning agent...leg pain in quads..feet,hands...dizzy...forget it done. thanks

4iu is a good bit to take, which is why many start at 2-3iu, quality GH even at those low doses will cause feelings similar to loss of circulation in people (tingling in the hands etc).

Back