• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

General Question

A-Cak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When i work out a muscle... let's just say bi-cep for the simple fact everyone does, when i focus on them i just do curls. Now i do other exercises that involve the bi-ceps but im not focusing on them... i noticed gains are kind of slow and was woundering, when you work out a specific muscle group, will the 1 exercise have the same outcome as doing like 5 exercises specified for that muscle group?

I've read your post a few times and dont understand your question. Could you clarify? One thing I can say for sure is that not making gains is usually caused by problems with your diet.

Last edited:
I don't even know what i was trying to say... i think i need to go to sleep. Sorry lol, no one else needs to post a reply. It's time to go rest =|

That might explain your problem making gains right there! Get some sleep damnit! :lol:

A-Cak said:
When i work out a muscle... let's just say bi-cep for the simple fact everyone does, when i focus on them i just do curls. Now i do other exercises that involve the bi-ceps but im not focusing on them... i noticed gains are kind of slow and was woundering, when you work out a specific muscle group, will the 1 exercise have the same outcome as doing like 5 exercises specified for that muscle group?
for the most part you want to attempt to hit each muscle group from as many angles as possible. this helps to insure that you are stimulating all of the muscle fibers for that body part.

using chest as an example you should do something like:

Incline BB or DB Press
Flat Bench BB or DB Press
Decline BB or DB Press
Fly movement

for biceps something like:

Standing BB Curl (EZ Bar or straight bar)
Incline Hammer DB Curl
Incline DB Preacher Curl

Back