• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish oil tablets

dalila

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to taking fish oil tablets, and my question is what fish oil?? Went today shopping for some, and there was salmon oil, cod liver oil, fish oil and primrose oil combo...?

Also how much do I need to take daily?

thanks!
Dal.

Get 'salmon oil' or 'fish oil'... theyre the same thing. Just look on the back of the bottle to see what the EPA/DHA content is. Should be something like 180mg of EPA, 120mg of DHA.

Thanks Monolith! Will go get some today... I guess someone will get 400 fish+primrose oil tablets for X'mas this year!! :laugh: :laugh:

check out costco for some cheap fish oil tabs, big ol' bottle for about 6 bucks

aztecwolf said:
check out costco for some cheap fish oil tabs, big ol' bottle for about 6 bucks
Yep...they are called "BJ's" down south but they have the cheapest fish oil around.

I buy Flax Seed Oil & Salmon Oil (high in Omega 3 EFA) in tablet form either at the pharmacy as it has good prices or when I can I go to Costco as they usually have huge cans for around $10.

Dalila,

Why are you taking fish oils as opposed to Flax? You should be taking flax. Fish oils tend to go bad and flax will stay cleaner for a longer period of time. You should take the liquid, you will never get enough fat taking the tablets alone. Take about 1 tablespoon 2-4 times a day. Start with two and increase as needed. I take flax about 2-3 times a day. Mix it with your salad, or put it in a shake but never cook it.

Thanks for the link!:adore:

Do you want more? I can give you more ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Nancypro
Dalila,

Why are you taking fish oils as opposed to Flax? You should be taking flax. Fish oils tend to go bad and flax will stay cleaner for a longer period of time. You should take the liquid, you will never get enough fat taking the tablets alone. Take about 1 tablespoon 2-4 times a day. Start with two and increase as needed. I take flax about 2-3 times a day. Mix it with your salad, or put it in a shake but never cook it.
Fish oil like salmon oil contains the EFA Omega-3 & other important things which are just as important as Flax Seed Oil.

I find the tablets are just perfect. I take 2 tablets of each a day & it's plenty.

Back