• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Camaro is back...

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After two failed journals (due to illness and work related issues) I am back to posting my results on this forum to help motivate myself and maybe inspire a few others.

I am finally going to be using my LeptiGen Mass that TwinPeak so graciously gave me for free, for a beta test that I never go around too because I got a serious case of pnemonia, and had some recent employment issues (looks like I will be moving soon, been a stressful few months) but things are beginning to look up, as they always do eventually. Trust in the Lord and you can survive the peaks and valleys of everyday life. Looks like my life will be leaving the valley and returning to the peak.

The past year I have spent countless days in the gym doing numerous workout programs and plans. I have tried HST, Max OT, TP-PT, HIT, 5x5 and probably a few others I have forgotten to mention. Each giving me decent results and each adding to my ever evolving perspective on bodybuilding, strength-training and overall health.

After about a year and a half of constant experimentation (which I enjoy, but it is fairly hard to monitor progress without a constant) I have simply found that I respond best to a more HIT-like approach in my training. This is not saying that I am an anti-volume or low frequency HIT disciple by any means. It simply means I respond better to the more low volume, high intense set- to- failure type of routine. In addition to better physical response, my life is much easier when minimal time is spent in the gym, and more time is spent recouporating and focusing on family, friends, work, diet and rest (not neccesarily in that order :) )

My possible job relocation and schooling have made the past few months stressfull to say the least, but I enjoy the fact that I am always progressing and learning from my life experiences. I grew up with very little in the way of stress and worry. My family being very blessed with virtually no serious problems, now that I am turning 24, I am beginning to understand the importance of self-discipline, hardwork, education, and kindness to each person you come in contact on a daily basis. My walk with God has been so very distant lately, and I want to once again follow in his footsteps in all aspects of my life, including my bodybuilding one.

Anyways, off my soapbox :blah:

So enough of the mushy personal stuff, I am back jack to posting my training, more to inspire hard work on my part than anything else.

So here goes.

I am currently eating between 3000, and 4000 calories per day.
I will be taking LeptiGen Mass (thanks for your patience TP, I really appreciate it more than you know) for 3 servings at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Protein will be approx 1 gram to 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight daily, usually more towards the lower of the two.

I am currently 6'3 and weigh 223 lbs. (gained some solid mass in the past few months)

Today's workout:
Chest/Back

Bench Press:
1) 245 x 5
2) 245 x 4

Dips (weighted)
1) 70 lbs x 8
2) 70 lbs x 6

Incline Dumbell Press
1) 85 x 8

Deadlifts:
1) 385 x 6
2) 385 x 6

Rows:
1) 235 x 9
2) 235 x 8

Pull ups
1) x 6
2) x 5 (RP for 10 seconds) +1 (RP) + 1

Excellent... lookin forward to following this! You should be able to give great feedback since youre going to be training using a routine youre already familiar with.

Good luck. :D

Good to see you back! :thumbs:

How long did this workout take??

Also - I like your sigs !!!

Thanks Moomba, good to see ya too bro. Hows life been treatin you ? Judging from your Avtar, things are lookin good man, you look more lean/cut then the last time I saw your pic.

Workout took me about 50 min to 1 hour. This is my longest of the three workouts I perform.

Thanks. I just had hernia surgery three weeks ago (June 11th) so I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I only had to take two weeks of from lifting. I just have to lift light for two more weeks.........I'm looking to start a new routine so I'll be checking in quite a bit here!!

:thumb:

What's your split look like for the week?

Gonna be
Day 1 Chest/Back
Rest
Day 2 Legs
Rest
Day 3 Shoulders/Arms
Rest
Repeat

How bout yours?

I look forward to following along. Good luck man :thumb:

Glad to see that things are also looking up for you.

camarosuper6 said:
Gonna be
Day 1 Chest/Back
Rest
Day 2 Legs
Rest
Day 3 Shoulders/Arms
Rest
Repeat

How bout yours?
This week and next week I'm doing a Push/Pull/Legs routine. I'm looking to start a new program after that. I may do:

Day1
Chest and basketball
Day2
Back/traps and abs
Day3
off
Day4
Quads/Hams and plyometrics
Day5
Shoulders/Calves and abs
Day6
Off
Day7
Off

Changed up the schedule a bit

Monday:

Shoulders/Forearms

Military Press:
1) 235 x 5
2) 235 x 4
3) 235 x 4

Dumbell Press:
1) 85 x 6
2) 85 x 6

Side Lateral
1) 35 x 6
2) 40 x 5

Wrist Curls
2 sets to failure

Reverese Wrist Curls
2 sets to failure.

Wow, great Military Press! That's better than my bench press LOL! I look forward to following along here buddy, looks like you got some good things going for you here :) I'm also interested in hearing about your walk with God also, I must admit mine has been extremely shaky lately.

IML Gear Cream!
yellowmoomba said:
Thanks. I just had hernia surgery three weeks ago (June 11th) so I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I only had to take two weeks of from lifting. I just have to lift light for two more weeks.........I'm looking to start a new routine so I'll be checking in quite a bit here!!

What's your split look like for the week?
What kind of hernia surgery? Inguinal or umbilical? I've had three hernia surgeries :( How are you doing now? Hope everything is going well buddy!

I didnt have hernia surgery, Yellowmoomba did :)

Check out his journal, hes a strong mofo.

camarosuper6 said:
I didnt have hernia surgery, Yellowmoomba did :)

Check out his journal, hes a strong mofo.
OOPS!!!!!!! :laugh: Still impressive workouts though !

Damn graveyard shift got me all discombobulated. The past 9 months worked Fri/Sat/Sun graveyard, so today Im all wide awake at nearly 5 in the morning.

Oh well... today's workout will be...

Back and Traps

Deadlifts
2 sets of 4-6

1. Seated Cable Rows….2 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
2. Pull-ups….3 sets (Each set to positive failure)
3. Barbell Rows….2 sets 4-6 reps
4. Pull-downs (To the Front)….2 sets 4-6 reps
Traps:

Barbell Shrugs….3 sets 4-6 reps (After weight acclimation)

I love a heavy back workout... WHEW today I'm going for the big 400. I am going to be attempting my first ever 400lb deadlift. Wish me luck fellaz, I am SO pumped!

camarosuper6 said:
Changed up the schedule a bit

Monday:

Shoulders/Forearms

Military Press:
1) 235 x 5
2) 235 x 4
3) 235 x 4

Dumbell Press:
1) 85 x 6
2) 85 x 6

Side Lateral
1) 35 x 6
2) 40 x 5

Wrist Curls
2 sets to failure

Reverese Wrist Curls
2 sets to failure.
Damn Camaro!!

235 x 5 on MP!! Looking STRONG! :thumb:

Good luck on 400!!!

Tue:

Back/Traps

Deadlift

(New attempt succsessful :)

1)405 x 4
2)405 x 3 (hard, damn!)

Seated Pulley
1) 240 x 6
2) 260 x 4

Pullups
1) 7 (failure)
2) 5

Rows:
1) 265 x 6
2) 265 x 5 1/2

Good workout. :)

camarosuper6 said:
Tue:

Back/Traps

Deadlift

(New attempt succsessful :)

1)405 x 4
2)405 x 3 (hard, damn!)

Seated Pulley
1) 240 x 6
2) 260 x 4

Pullups
1) 7 (failure)
2) 5

Rows:
1) 265 x 6
2) 265 x 5 1/2

Good workout. :)
Damn HEAVY workout!!!

OK... Chest/Abs Day :)

Incline Dumbell Press:
1) 100 x 6
2 110 x 5
3) 110 x 4 (110 is the highest weight in the gym as far as db go. Great.. now what? What a bitter sweet day :)

Flat BB Press:
1) 265 x 4
2) 265 x 4

Abs:

Rope Crunches to failure
Weighted Crunches to failure

What a good workout!

My current weight is 226. BF is approximately 11 percent.

camarosuper6 said:
OK... Chest/Abs Day :)

Incline Dumbell Press:
1) 100 x 6
2 110 x 5
3) 110 x 4 (110 is the highest weight in the gym as far as db go. Great.. now what? What a bitter sweet day :)

Flat BB Press:
1) 265 x 4
2) 265 x 4

Abs:

Rope Crunches to failure
Weighted Crunches to failure

What a good workout!

My current weight is 226. BF is approximately 11 percent.
Nice work on the Dumbells!! It's time to bring some duck tape to the gym and attached some 5 lb weights to the dumbells!! :haha:

IML Gear Cream!
Ha... I gotta figure out something moomb!

OK... today Biceps/Triceps

Straight BB Curl
1) 135 x 4
2) 135 x 4
3) 135 x 3 (keep the weight the same next week)

DB Curls
1) 50 x 6
2) 50 x 5 1/2

Lying Extensions (cambered bar)
1) 60lbs both sides x 6
2) x 5
3) x 5

Pushdowns using a lat pull down machine, which is much harder than a pulley machine
1) 120 x 5
2) 120 x 4

Kick backs
1) 35 x 6 both sides

Damn good workout.

I dunno , its gonna be a big change. How bout you, hows everying?

camarosuper6 said:
Ha... I gotta figure out something moomb!

OK... today Biceps/Triceps

Straight BB Curl
1) 135 x 4
2) 135 x 4
3) 135 x 3 (keep the weight the same next week)

DB Curls
1) 50 x 6
2) 50 x 5 1/2

Lying Extensions (cambered bar)
1) 60lbs both sides x 6
2) x 5
3) x 5

Pushdowns using a lat pull down machine, which is much harder than a pulley machine
1) 120 x 5
2) 120 x 4

Kick backs
1) 35 x 6 both sides

Damn good workout.

Looks good to me!!

camarosuper6 said:
I dunno , its gonna be a big change. How bout you, hows everying?
Blah. I still have to get rid of some furniture in San Diego and clean up my apt. I go back there around the 21st or so and then drive back up here to Sacto and then school starts Aug. 11. Busy, busy.

Yea I know the feeling. Since youll be living in Sac though, Im sure we can catch some time to chill sometime. What school do you go to again?

Leg day. Oh the pain.

Squats:
1) 345 x 5
2) 345 x 4

Ham Curls
1) 200 x 6
2) 200 x 6 (all the weight on the stack. great, now I gotta do SLDL, which are really uncomfortable for my lower back)

Leg Press:
1) 630 x 6
2) 630 x 6

Calf Raises
2 sets to failure entire stack

Good workout.

Now for a nice weekend of rest and unfortunately work :(

camarosuper6 said:
Leg day. Oh the pain.

Squats:
1) 345 x 5
2) 345 x 4

Ham Curls
1) 200 x 6
2) 200 x 6 (all the weight on the stack. great, now I gotta do SLDL, which are really uncomfortable for my lower back)

Leg Press:
1) 630 x 6
2) 630 x 6

Calf Raises
2 sets to failure entire stack

Good workout.

Now for a nice weekend of rest and unfortunately work :(

Enjoy the weekend !!

If you have maxed out on the ham curl machine do single leg curls......When you max out on single leg curls - you are on your own!!!! :D

OK... missed monday workout, slept during the day.

Tue: Shoulders/Forearms

Smith Military Press:
245 x 4
245 x 5
245 x 3

DB Press Overhead
1) 90 x 6
2) 90 x 5

Side Laterals
1) 40 x 6
2) 40 x 5

Forearms