• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

J'bo gone wild: Summer 2004

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just couldnt resist using that title :lol:

This journal may make some people nauseous because of all the crappy food and cheats but i figured why not :shrug:

Saturday July 3rd, 2004

-1 cup vector with 3 tbsp skim milk, glutamine
Legs and Butt workout
Leg Ext: 70
BB Squats: 90-155 a new high :dancer:must be the vector :lol:
Hacks: 90
Lying Leg Curls: 50
Reverse Hacks: OUCH :D 50
Butt Machine: 50
-tin of tuna, mayo, brown and wild rice, pecans (to fuel me for biking)
Mountain Biking for 2 hours and 40 min
-white chicken fingers, brussel sprouts and ranch :D

Me and my girl had a piggy night last night. We went to McD's for me and Dairy Queen for her :lol: then we went to her place and had doritos and watch 50 first dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. The movie was pretty funny but it hurt to laugh cause i had so much crap in dah belly :evil: Today i am going to run some errands and bike and maybe go see Spiderman with my little bro :D He loves spidey! Perhaps the chicks maybe heading out on the town tonight for some partying...but only if this rain gets the heck outta dodge :mad:

Last edited:
Your journal entry is sooooo cute!! If your eating is not so great and that makes you happy, all the power to ya chickie!! Your body is smokin so I dont think you have to worry about what you eat anywase, lucky girl!

It pouring rain here too!:( Some roads are actaully closed!

I saw spiderman and it was a great movie, and Im not at all into comic book stuff!

Hey Jilly thanks for coming by :D

I am happier than i have ever been right now and as soon as i get those prints in my hands i am going to send some photos out to photographers to try and set up more shoots :dancer:

I just got home from biking to get some egg whites. They are heavy on your back :lol: Going out to practice bunny hoppin on my bike now :p a guy at the gym gave me some tips on how to get my back end off the ground :D

what a cute thread title! :laugh: i can see your smile thru the computer! dont fall off that bike sweetie! :kiss:

J'Bo said:
a guy at the gym gave me some tips on how to get my back end off the ground :D
:rofl:

Im sure a lot of guys would like to help you with that. :laugh:

Greeky= Yah i am smiling :D helps when you have great friends to share good times with :D :heartpump I did not fall off but my foot slipped a couple of times when hopping so i got a few dents in the shins :lol:

Mon= hardy har har Mr. comedian. I got it up today :dancer: just a little bit but i did it :D will try again tomorrow :p

I forgot to mention I totally love this avi more than any other avi of yours that I've seen. So gorgeous! Dents in the shins.. hmm I have visible bumps.. its weird!

I was thinking the same thing as Monolith was tho.. :shhh:

greekblondechic said:
I forgot to mention I totally love this avi more than any other avi of yours that I've seen. So gorgeous! Dents in the shins.. hmm I have visible bumps.. its weird!

I was thinking the same thing as Monolith was tho.. :shhh:
I MADE J'Bo that AVI, it was my fav pic!! :thumb:

J'Bo gone wild!! ha ha, I love it. what a provocative title missy, lured me right in here. ha ha you ate at McDEES, I am never gonna let that one die. well hopefully that fat goes straight to your behind!:grin: ..jusssss playin., anyways, poppin my head in like I do, afterall there are so many hot chicas in here I couldn't resist. K butthead, have a good weekend.:kiss:

Greeky= thanks i like my avi too...a good friend made it for me :D Yep i have some scrapes but i will live :p

Sapphy= thanks toots :kiss:

GR81= hey you. long time no chat. hope all is well with you :D i knew that it would lure you in :evil2: i :love: McD's (i know its aweful but i like the fake food). Did you just call me butthead? k assface you have a great weekend too :rofl: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I had to stop by after I saw the journal title, lol. Pretty creative name, nice work. Journal is looking good---what are you goals?

I never checked out your gallery until now and I must say I am very impressed. You have that perfect line between being muscular yet still being very feminine with your curves. Keep it up! :thumb:

Well i went over to my girlfriends place last night and we watch a bit of Magnolia (one of my fav movies) then we decided to head out on the town for a couple hours. I dont know why cause we were pretty tired, but there was a dude their that she liked so i did her a favor :D

Sunday July 4th

Well i miss my baby :( i am such a suck. He left for a US trip on Thursday night and i kinda miss hearing / seeing him. He comes back tonight though.

I am making us a dinner tomorrow:
-Raspberry spinach salad with glazed almonds
-Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
-Basil, sundried tomato and Brie stuffed chicken breasts
-PB centered soft chocolate pudding
Some wine and Kisses too :dancer:

I just came back from 20 min of lame cardio just to try and move my legs :cry: they are so sore i cant sit of walk or do much so i guess i wont be on the bike today :(

-vector (thank god its almost out of the house), 3 Tbsp milk
-chicken and garlic pasta
-pizza :lol:
oh and last night we had baked tacos with salsa :lol:

Told you guys that this journal was going to be filled with lotsa food :D

Mon= Thanks for coming by. I thought it was a pretty funny name too :lol: My goal for the summer is to have fun and not worry about anything too much. I will be trying to set up more photoshoots for the fall and next season. Its all about fun from now til August :D unless a good opportunity comes up. So lotsa biking and trying to bunny hop up park benches :D and lotsa hanging out with my friends and :heartpump Thanks for the compliment :D

Went to my girlfriend Kellys land watched Robin Williams stand up, it was hilarious. Then we watched Mystic River. Good Movie :thumb: Then i bike rode home after eating pizza and tutles :p

Last edited:
Rissole said:
Hey babe :kiss: Hope you had a great night ;) Talk soon :heartpump
Hey Petey Toots :lol:

Sorry i couldnt talk when you called. I was riding my bike home when you rang the second time. Have a good day and we will chat soon :p

J'Bo said:
I just couldnt resist using that title :lol:

This journal may make some people nauseous because of all the crappy food and cheats but i figured why not :shrug:

Saturday July 3rd, 2004

-1 cup vector with 3 tbsp skim milk, glutamine
Legs and Butt workout
Leg Ext: 70
BB Squats: 90-155 a new high :dancer:must be the vector :lol:
Hacks: 90
Lying Leg Curls: 50
Reverse Hacks: OUCH :D 50
Butt Machine: 50
-tin of tuna, mayo, brown and wild rice, pecans (to fuel me for biking)
Mountain Biking for 2 hours and 40 min
-white chicken fingers, brussel sprouts and ranch :D

Me and my girl had a piggy night last night. We went to McD's for me and Dairy Queen for her :lol: then we went to her place and had doritos and watch 50 first dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. The movie was pretty funny but it hurt to laugh cause i had so much crap in dah belly :evil: Today i am going to run some errands and bike and maybe go see Spiderman with my little bro :D He loves spidey! Perhaps the chicks maybe heading out on the town tonight for some partying...but only if this rain gets the heck outta dodge :mad:

HEY BABY!!! I was wondering where you have been!!! I missa ya;) You eat like me now

:wave: ;)

As much as I enjoy reading the trails and tribulations of people training, those not in training for anything inparticular usually have more things going on. :)

Monday July 5th, 2004

Well i rode my bike to work this a.m. Going through withdrawls since i only had about a half hour on him yesterday :(
My legs and booty are so sore from leg day but the bike feels good :D

-protein pancake with peanut butter
-banana and pb
-brown rice, pecans, tuna, mayo

I think that people are starting to get upset at me bringing my bike everywhere. I am heading to tanning after work and they dont know that i am going to bring my bike in the room with me :lol:

I am still missing my toots. He is still in the USA and he better come back soon cause i need some serious huggin :p

Its really windy out today and so biking isnt that fun. Hopefully the toots comes home so we can have to amazing dinner that i have planned. :dancer:

Ris. i will get the hotty to take a pic when we go riding this week :D

Sawheet. hey you. i miss you too. how is your hose doing :rofl: fire hose that is :p I am eating good :D

NT. yes i am definately up to more mischief than usual :evil: but those details dont go in the journal :evil2:

unfortunately I knew they wouldn't ... ;)
but knowing you, I can use my imagination and fill in the empty spots :evil2:

IML Gear Cream!
Jenny...sorry I'm never around much these days...shoot me off an email..let me know what's up...wanna hear from ya:)

Oh...glad you're enjoying your bike...did u make the switch and get rid of the straps yet?

J'Bo said:
Ris. i will get the hotty to take a pic when we go riding this week :D

Sawheet. hey you. i miss you too. how is your hose doing :rofl: fire hose that is :p I am eating good :D

NT. yes i am definately up to more mischief than usual :evil: but those details dont go in the journal :evil2:
Umm aa ya well its a good , thanx for askin!!!!!!, I have been traveling ALOT

Hey J!

That dinner sounds delish! I am soo hungry right now. I am very sore today too! Talk in am!

:thumb:

Love you'r journal.. it's so colorful! :p

Hey kiddies :D
I am so happy that everyone is stopping by :dancer:

I just got home from the boys. We cooked some food together. He is exhausted and did not sleep last night and had a rough weekend.

So the dinner i made will be for my girlfriend and i tomorrow :D Its ok though ;)

NT. I am sure you know what i am talking about :evil:

FF. thats ok babe, we are all busy. I will shoot you an email in the morning and tell you the scoop :p Still got the pussy pedals :lol:

Sawheet. travelling and doing some good climbing i hope :finger: ;)

Cyn. Hello beauty :kiss: Dinner isnt a go but i will feast on it anyways. We will see :shrug: Talk to you in the morning too :p

Sara. thanks i try :lol:

J'Bo said:
I just got home from the boys. We cooked some food together. He is exhausted and did not sleep last night and had a rough weekend.
Ummmm boyz??? plural??
If he had a rough weekend you shoulda let him sleep :hehe:

He went out with the Boys after i got home from the Boyz house :rolleyes:

Tuesday July 6, 2004

Well i am in a pissy mood today :mad: This weather bites my :booty: and i am so sick of everything at the moment. I am gonna get revenge on my boot camp class tonight :evil2: if ever there was a moment to use that evil smilie...its now.

-protein pancake and pb
-protein bar
-tortilla, canned salmon and mayo
-pumpkin seeds :p

signed ms. pissy pants.

J'Bo said:
Tuesday July 6, 2004

Well i am in a pissy mood today :mad: This weather bites my :booty: and i am so sick of everything at the moment. I am gonna get revenge on my boot camp class tonight :evil2: if ever there was a moment to use that evil smilie...its now.

-protein pancake and pb
-protein bar
-tortilla, canned salmon and mayo
-pumpkin seeds :p

signed ms. pissy pants.

Hey no pissing your panties, remember I am your thong!!! Yes baby I did some great climbing this spring, Eldo, Lumpy, West Virginia, Summersville lqke!!:hot: And I am leaving tomorrow for a long weekend in Colorado.

J'Bo said:
Tuesday July 6, 2004

signed ms. pissy pants.
:haha: What kind of weather are you sick of? We have rain rain and a little more rain ... you'd think we lived in Vancouver. :lol:

Back