• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tip # 10 Is this true?

Those are mostly pretty basic concepts, but some of it is useless garbage. Burn more calories by reading than watching TV! How minor! These quacks tease you with a few tips and tell you if you buy the program, you will get all the secrets that no body else know on how to melt the fat away fast. Their are no secrets. When studies are done, the results are published. Do enough research outside of the commercial zone, and you find that the principles that are tried and true are simple and have been common pracitce for body builders for half a century. Okay, I see...you were just asking about #10. Drinking really cold water does cause the body to expend slightly more energy in order to keep your temp right, but it is very minor. Standing in the cold for 30 minutes would too. I wouldn't wait 30 extra minutes for breakfast and spend the time chugging water to spend a few extra calories. This stuff is too minor to be concerned with. These people selling these books or programs always throw in a few things most haven't heard off so you think their book is full of hundreds of little things that will transform you. If their top 10 tips didn't intrique you, would you buy their program? Cold water! You burn way more calories with a high fever. Maybe we should all try the flu.

LOL ...Pirate from Hell......I am a newbie and your kind of honesty is the reason for wanting to stick around and learn more truth about health.....ty ;)

Tip # 10 would be good for people who wants to lose weight and not worry about losing their muscles.. I think waiting 30 minutes without eating anything would damage you'r metabolism.. you need to eat right when you get out of bed .

I eat within 30mins of waking up-unless Im going to do just a cardio day, then I go on an empty stomach.

PirateFromHell said:
Those are mostly pretty basic concepts, but some of it is useless garbage. Burn more calories by reading than watching TV! How minor! These quacks tease you with a few tips and tell you if you buy the program, you will get all the secrets that no body else know on how to melt the fat away fast. Their are no secrets. When studies are done, the results are published. Do enough research outside of the commercial zone, and you find that the principles that are tried and true are simple and have been common pracitce for body builders for half a century. Okay, I see...you were just asking about #10. Drinking really cold water does cause the body to expend slightly more energy in order to keep your temp right, but it is very minor. Standing in the cold for 30 minutes would too. I wouldn't wait 30 extra minutes for breakfast and spend the time chugging water to spend a few extra calories. This stuff is too minor to be concerned with. These people selling these books or programs always throw in a few things most haven't heard off so you think their book is full of hundreds of little things that will transform you. If their top 10 tips didn't intrique you, would you buy their program? Cold water! You burn way more calories with a high fever. Maybe we should all try the flu.
I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

A calorie is the amount of energy that is used to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celcius. 32ounces of water is equal to 907.2grams. A rise in temperature of 40F to 98.6F is equal to 33 degrees Celcius. 907.2grams of water raised by 33 degrees celcius would require 29937 calories or 30kcalories.

30kcalories is NOT much energy. Consider this completely worthless.

I lost weight just from the exertion of closing all of the popups from that site

Back