• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Expert advice needed!!!

Aussie Blitz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Help!

im 26 yrs,6'1 and 190 lbs and have been training for 6 weeks.

I have seen NO results!!

I work 1 muscle part a day with 2-3 exercises at 3x10 each at a very high intensity.
Most exercises are compound exercises.
I eat about 120 gms protein a day with loads of cals, not always clean though.
I also eat about 5 times a day.

I have put on about 5 lbs but feel its all fat as i cant see a change in muscle shape.

Whats going wrong? More protein needed? A change in workout? Wait longer for results?

One other question,
If to gain muscle i need to eat so much protein from powders and in my diet, do i need to eat the same amounts afterwards to keep the gains?

All help appreciated,

Losing hope...

how much weight are u lifting?

I hope you're not using the baby pink dumbells.

Have blasted through the bvaby pink and now on the mint green set...

Im using weight that fails me on about 8-10 reps ie bench press is about 270lbs...

Fix your diet.

the problem is that you have been training for only 6 weeks. Relax and be patient. It isn't that easy. Plus it sounds like your diet is crap, which doesn't help out your efforts.

Yep, if everyone figured out diet and training in 6 weeks then more people would stay in the gym and not quit! If you aren't in it for the long haul you aren't going to do well in the gym if you are the type of person to get frustrated and quit everytime you dont get what you want right away.

I smell bullshit! At 190 and training for 6 weeks, I highly doubt you are benching 270 10x's. I don't think you'll get the best advice in here if people think you are full of shit.

P-funk said:
the problem is that you have been training for only 6 weeks. Relax and be patient. It isn't that easy. Plus it sounds like your diet is crap, which doesn't help out your efforts.
Thats right. You need to give it time. Also, review your diet to improve/clean it up.

Aussie Blitz...

It looks like you may be suffering from a common disorder called Tryingtoohard-expectingtoomuchtoosoonitis (which generally affects newcomers to the sport).

Seems like you're working out everyday. This will only lead you to burnout and will certainly not favor muscle hypertrophy. Remember, even God rested.

Look up some of the training routines used by beginners here or elsewhere on the web and give them a shot.

Mudge makes a good point in saying that you seem to be mainly looking for a quick fix.
One doesn't train for a few months , achieve certain gains and then simply stop.
The day you stop is the day you start losing all that you worked for. This is why many of us here keep working out year in , year out.

If you are willing to do the work (both physically and mentally) and are determined to transform your body , then , welcome aboard. If you are not then don't waste your time as you will only become frustrated and disappointed.

good luck.

Spngebob,

I stand corrected, you were right.......my bench is pathetic 130lbs:laugh: !!..how the *#@! i came up with 270 i dont know...miscalculated kgs to lbs i guess!

Maybe i worded this post wrong........

How long do you give a regime/diet untill you say to yourself..."hey im wasting my time, this isnt working? 6 weeks? 6 months? you just go on forever?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Aussie Blitz said:
Spngebob,

I stand corrected, you were right.......my bench is pathetic 130lbs:laugh: !!..how the *#@! i came up with 270 i dont know...miscalculated kgs to lbs i guess!

Maybe i worded this post wrong........

How long do you give a regime/diet untill you say to yourself..."hey im wasting my time, this isnt working? 6 weeks? 6 months? you just go on forever?
I have always given myself about 12 weeks to visually see change is body composition. Remeber you look at yourself everyday and it's hard to see change. Using bodyfat tests and pictures help, but change definately does not happen overnight.

Back