• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1ad first cycle , this sound about right?

miked79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
gonna take 400mg 1ad (2caps in the morning, 2caps in the evening) ED, 600mg 4ad ED (1 cap in the am , 1 cap in the pm), 4 weeks . pct 6oxo , for 3 weeks, 600 mg ED( 1cap am, 1cap pm) then 300 ed for week 2 and 100mg ed for week 1 and and then nolvadex tamoxifen , 40 mgs a day incase of the dreaded gyno, and continue the dose til symptons subside, and 10mg until the end of the cycle (incase gyno appears) . and of course keep the nutrition up and such. should marimidex be factored in? ...... but whatcha think of that plan , sound ok?oxifen

I am certainly not an expert, but I would divide my dosage out through out the day to keep test levels even. So, I'd take one with 4 of your meals.

As the bioavailablity of oral 1-AD/4-AD is low I would increase the dose to 900mg ED. If you were using a transdermal you'd be able to decrease the dose.

As for PCT all you really need IMO is Nolvadex, I wouldn't bother with the 6-OXO.

ahh i see, oh ya and i forgot to put that its all pills, so i should prolly increase the dosage a bit on the 2 - 4th week and see how the body responds to it..

1-AD/4-AD is a solid stack. Let us know how it's going on cycle. Good luck.

will do, having started it yet, still waiting on a couple things to come in mail, i dont wanna start it til i have all that i need on hand :p

one more question, does the fact that my body fat % is 17, pose a problem? like does increase the chances of gyno or does it pose any other problems?

redspy, when u said up it to 900mg , do u mean on both? or just the 4ad cuz of its low oral business?

hmm on second thought , im gonna go with the 4derm (transdermal ) over the caps , may work better

Good choice on the 4-Derm. That's what I used on my last cycle, it really helped to keep my energy levels and libido up (I was stacking with Nordiol). Regarding dose of 1-AD try 600 and if you feel you need more up to 900mg - I know that can be expensive with Ergopharm's product.

IML Gear Cream!
ill keep that in mind, kinda anxious to get this started but im still waiting on the nolva..... tick tock tick tock :thumb:

Good choice with the transdermal 4-AD. If you dread Gyno so much, just do enough 4-AD to offset the 1-AD lethergy, not the 8-12 sprays a day the bottle suggests. 300mg 1-AD worked great for me, but I am only 150 lbs. Sides suck, but should be offset with 4-AD. Spread your 1-AD more evenly throughout the day. If you haven't taken it before, take it with food. Your PCT sounds confusing. I'd go with:

6OXO
Week 1 ??? 600mg daily in two divided doses, morning and night
Week 2-3 ??? 400mg daily
Week 4 ??? 300mg daily

or

Nolvadex
Week 1-2 ??? 40mg daily
Week 2-4 ??? 20mg daily

as recommended at http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=27368 on this forum.

still debating on what i want to do for the pct, either just nolva or 6oxo, i read somewhere on a post that it makes ur skin super oily, and im gonna be very acne prown as it is, so i may just try and see how the nolva will do for pct,

I've seen a lot of complaints about 6-OXO causing acne. I've used it in the past and it had no such effects. If you're prone to it you might should consider Nolva alone.

ahh i see, thanks for the advice RS, i think i got my plans all layed out :thumb:

acutally , anyone know where i can buy nolva.. havin some trouble finding it , anyone know some websites by chance?

ahhhh i see, the second one seems to be a much better deal than all the ones i found, :) 1 bottle should do the trick, and for 25 bucks, that saves a lil bit of moneys ..... thanks RS

Hey redspy, why suggest the liquid instead of the tabs? And I concur, 6-oxo will give you acne if you don't wash your face three times with something very drying. I used Salicylic acid 2%, and had no acne. This is a common face wash.

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
Hey redspy, why suggest the liquid instead of the tabs? And I concur, 6-oxo will give you acne if you don't wash your face three times with something very drying. I used Salicylic acid 2%, and had no acne. This is a common face wash.

From my experience the liquid stuff seems both easier to find and cheaper. The research companies I use sponsor other forums and have received good feedback from users. If you have a tablet source I'd be interested so I could do a comparison. $25 for 50ml (20mg/ml) seems a good deal.

alrighty , finally got all the gear , fricken ups.... takes so long :p
but i was wondering right now , im working out each muscle once a week, and 3 day split, and going til failure on mostly everything, can some one tweak my work out a lil bit so i can take full advantage of this?

Back