• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hot Dog Eatin' Championship

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hot Dog Eating Championships: Mr Olympia, eat your heart out....

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040704/040704_hotdogs_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

NEW YORK - When it comes to eating hot dogs, ???The Tsunami??? still blows everybody away.

t
http://g.msn.com/0AD0000Q/612507.1??PID=2294783&UIT=G&TargetID=1001959&AN=28614&PG=NBCMSNFor the fourth straight year, rail-thin Takeru Kobayashi chewed up the competition at the Nathan???s Famous hot dog eating competition Sunday, breaking his own previous world record.

Kobayashi, of Nagano, Japan, gulped down 53½ wieners in 12 minutes and shattered his own world record by three dogs. In 2002, he had wolfed down 50½.

How the heck could that skinny guy in the middle out-eat that fat fucker on the right? :eek:

Anybody see "Man vs. Beast", on Fox a year or so ago. ???The Tsunami??? finally got beaten in a hot dog eating contest! Of course it took a huge, hungry bear to do it but still... :)

I watched the hot dog eating contest on ESPN this weekend. It was funny, for winning they get a year supply of hot dogs. After this, who the hell wants a year supply of hot dogs???

he broke the record with 53 hot dogs, and was just seconds away from cramming that 54th. He held the previous record with 50 1/2 I believe.

Ive read he 'trains' for like months to do this crap

Don't they suffer from Toxic Shock after eating that much formaldehyde?

I believe ESPN was promoting this as a sport, ridiculous.

Hey if ballroom dancing and that shit canadians do with a bunch of weird brooms are both sports, then why not hod dog eating?

IML Gear Cream!
MaxMirkin said:
Hey if ballroom dancing and that shit canadians do with a bunch of weird brooms are both sports, then why not hod dog eating?
Nothing a Canadian does short of hockey is a sport IMO. :D

Spitfire said:
Ive read he 'trains' for like months to do this crap
:lol: I wonder how many chicks he picks up with that training :rofl:

LOL
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Robert DiMaggio said:
well, it really depends on stomach size, also the fatter someone is can actually make it harder for them to eat more cause there is less room for their stomch to expand due to all of the fat.
Freaky but true, my dad can out eat me any day of the week.

What's a hotdog? :scratch: Those things from Coney Island????

by the way
That "skinny" guy

Is actually pretty buff
I mean with all that food he eats...bulking isnt much of a problem...

ALBOB said:
So yer sayin' yer a fat bastard. :p
Comparitively, he is a couple inches shorter and probably 70-80 pounds less. He wears a 32 waist sized pant, I wear 36s.

he can petrude his stomach as big as the fattest guy there though.

it was funny when they brought him out on the stage. He was laying in a giant hot dog plate with four guys carrying it, one on each corner, to the stage.

they say he's so popular in Japan that he has to wear disguises in public to escape the women. Damn, IT should be fucking fabio then :lol:

Back