• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with calves

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't get my calves to get sore....EVER. :yell:
Yesterdays workout looked like this:

standing calf raises:
2x15 (120lbs)
2x10 (140lbs)
2x7 (160lbs)
burnout set to failure with 80lbs..

seated calf raises:
3x8 (125lbs)

the pump was insane, but i feel like i've wasted my time as i am not sore at all today..my calves are really underdeveloped.

somebody suggest a good shock type workout. equipment available:
standing calf raise machine, sitting calf raise machine, dumbells, smith machine. thnx very much, peace.

Are your calves still growing?

I wish...I can't stimulate them enough.

Plouffe's Calf Buster

Seated Calf Raises - 4-6 Drop Sets to failure.
- Use 4-6 25 pound plates, and have a parter strip the weight as your reach failure. Repeat until all weights are strip.

Standing Calf Raises - 4-6 Drop Sets to failure.
- Start off with a moderate weight and lighten the weight after working to failure.

Leg Press Calf Raises - Complete Failure
- Work the calves to complete failure, after failure is reached try pumping out as many partials as possible.

Set up all the stations prior to this excerise, immediatly jumping station to station. I prefer to go through this cycle 3 times. Between each cycle I rest between 2-4 minutes then repeat, sometimes dropping weight, etc. Test it out to see how you have to set it up, and execute this workout program.

wow, looks intense as hell. thanks dude.

I tried a method that looked like this: (found it here on IM)
Standing calf raise-squeeze up slowely (5 seconds) pause at the top then slowely down (5 seconds) pause at the bottom for 5 seconds then repeat for 15 reps. Constant pressure on the calves and this burns like a mofo. Repeat this on several diff. lifts for the calves.

OK I'm gonna search for the exact terms now for ya....

Back