• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar

good drug mild on the system good hardner, good for ether a bulk or cutting cycle

On its own, not really a size drug...great for strength and muscle hardness/density. Like mentioned, it is rather mild on the system, especially considering it is an oral drug. Can be hard to get, and, expensive!

Anavar - Oxandralone 17aa oral but is well tolorated!

Pros - Will not aromatise
- Low androgenic
- Very rare masculine effects
- No water retention
- Can be used over longer peroids
- Can help lower blood chlorestrial

Results on use - Promotes Strength
- Shows quality muscle gains
- Can help with dieting cause suppresses appitite

Possible Sides - Diarrhea
- Nausea
- Androgenic on higher doses eg. deep voice,acne
body hair growth!

Cons - It is a VERY mild steroid so the gains are not excessive
- Expensive
- Can be hard to get hold of

woman dosages 5-10mg for a first timer! Men if by itself, the common dose is around 40mg+ ED - people would probably like to do 60mg but who could afford it?

in a stack for cutting like primo, tren/fina or whatever 20-30mg has seen good effect - nice thing about var is that it is the only aas that actually has the near mythical abilities of gaining muscle while simultaneously cutting fat.

Anavar is normally used by men pre-contest! to harden up! But woman can use it and have good strength gains from it!

;)

My wife used it with fantastic results

i would love i mean love to use var along with test,tren and mast.but var is just retarted high priced why i dont understand why.and i have all ways heard that men with expreince in the game need more like 100mg a day.which puts it like hundreds of dollars a month it would have to do some really magicall shit for that much money.

Back