in need of assistance

Rep Points

in need of assistance

okay, heres my deal guys,

my name is dan, im 15 years old, ive been trying to lose fat
    ive done a good jobv so far, i have gotten a lot of compliments and some of my friends say that i really dont need to lose anymore
    the weird thing is tho, when i stand up and stretch, and then top of my mid section, like under my pecs, and kinda by my lats you can see my ribs, and my abs kinda show through the fat in the upper ab area, but the lower area wont leave me alone!
    my love handles wont go away, and i have a little belly on the lower part of my stomach, i seem to be losing fat everywhere else, my upper body, arms, legs, and face, but not this area..
    the way i have been doin it it weight training every other day, taking supplemetns like creatine, and estrogen reducers, not eating very much, walking on the treadmill regularly, and doing sum floor exercises. can anyone tell me what my problem is? do i need to do more floor exercises that include these areas? if so, what do you guys reccomend?

thanks a lot for the help!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

it's not necessary to post the same thread in 4 different forums.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Eat more and more often. The most common misconception among people trying to lose fat/weight is to stop eating. When to lose the fat you want to lose and retain the muscle, which is what im asuming your trying to do. You have to eat. Take a total number of calories you think you want for the day devide it by 6 and eat every three hours. Also EFAs are very good. I would say if you shot for about 300 calories a meal six time a day then you would lose that stomach. Depending on your BMR.
    Kevin

"If you eat alot and workout hard and consistantly you will make good gains"

Rep Points

thanks a lot man, thats great help