New Documentary

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: New Documentary

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,179
    Rep Points
    2005773

    New Documentary

    Looks like it should be a good one. Check out the trailers.


    http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

  2. #2
    Super Hero in Training
    Burner02's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mezar E Sharif, Afghanistan
    Posts
    30,748
    Rep Points
    128458160

    I like it!
    Looks like Moore doesn't much like being the one under the 'spotlight'..
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

    Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

    THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

  3. #3

  4. #4
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,633
    Rep Points
    167808239

    I wonder if the mainstream media is gonna give this one as much publicity.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  5. #5
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    193730511

    I think there should a documentary done on how fat Michael Moore is.

  6. #6
    Cheerfully Offensive
    MaxMirkin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,696
    Rep Points
    5924019

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    I think there should a documentary done on how fat Michael Moore is.
    "Michael Moore Eats America"
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,179
    Rep Points
    2005773

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMirkin
    "Michael Moore Eats then Shits On America"
    Here's a better title.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

  8. #8
    Full Contact Golf Player
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Rep Points
    10

    I think it's all well and good having someone else attack Michael Moore. But I hope these fake documenteries don't catch on. It'll end up doing to movies what reality TV did to TV. And that would piss me off.
    "The First Rule of Fight Club is, You do not talk about Fight Club."

  9. #9
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,633
    Rep Points
    167808239

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean0621
    I think it's all well and good having someone else attack Michael Moore. But I hope these fake documenteries don't catch on. It'll end up doing to movies what reality TV did to TV. And that would piss me off.
    I agree but don't think we have to worry. People will watch that crap on T.V. just because they don't have to leave their couches to do it. If they actually have to stand up, WALK to the garage, drive to the theater, WALK into the theater, pay the outrageous price for the movie and junk food then do it all again in reverse, I don't think most people will put forth that much effort.

    I really think #1: the only reason F9-11 did any business at all was because of the fake publicity the media gave it and #2: it really didn't do all that well. Yes, it's the #1 "documentary" in history. That's roughly equivilant to being the #1 pile of shit in history, it's still a pile of shit.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,580
    Rep Points
    247492144

    Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB
    I agree but don't think we have to worry. People will watch that crap on T.V. just because they don't have to leave their couches to do it. If they actually have to stand up, WALK to the garage, drive to the theater, WALK into the theater, pay the outrageous price for the movie and junk food then do it all again in reverse, I don't think most people will put forth that much effort.

    I really think #1: the only reason F9-11 did any business at all was because of the fake publicity the media gave it and #2: it really didn't do all that well. Yes, it's the #1 "documentary" in history. That's roughly equivilant to being the #1 pile of shit in history, it's still a pile of shit.
    I concur, I wanted to see this movie, but not enough to spend $9 on it. I would rather go watch Dodgeball or Anchorman for that much.

    I disagree on how well it did, it was the Number 1 movie during a week in the summer, that is nothing to shake a stick at.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  11. #11
    IDIOT SAVANT
    ALBOB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    An alternate reality.
    Posts
    11,633
    Rep Points
    167808239

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    I disagree on how well it did, it was the Number 1 movie during a week in the summer, that is nothing to shake a stick at.
    I'll half agree on that. NORMALLY being #1 for a week in the summer is an outstanding feat but, in this case, it didn't mean shit. It didn't really have any competition. Besides, look at all the free/fake publicity it got.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

  12. #12
    hahaha how pathetic is this kid. michael moores wit, intelligence and sheer brilliance can not be matched especially by this young punk who is trying to personally attack moore !!!!

  13. #13
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER
    I Are Baboon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    12,754
    Rep Points
    193730511

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallaGA
    michael moores wit, intelligence and sheer brilliance
    You forgot obesity.

  14. #14
    Full Contact Golf Player
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    410
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    You forgot obesity.
    I agree
    "The First Rule of Fight Club is, You do not talk about Fight Club."

  15. #15
    Cheerfully Offensive
    MaxMirkin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,696
    Rep Points
    5924019

    Did anybody see that Travolta movie, "Lucky Numbers"? Moore played this asmatic, wannabe cousin-fucker. The movie was so-so but Moore was a natural.
    You could tell he wasn't acting.
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

  16. #16
    Cyber Athlete
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chain Link's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Points
    8253007

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallaGA
    hahaha how pathetic is this kid. michael moores wit, intelligence and sheer brilliance can not be matched especially by this young punk who is trying to personally attack moore !!!!
    LOL, For a second there I thought you were serious.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    OMGWTFBBQ


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,002
    Rep Points
    4030563

    Am i the only one not suprised that bigballa likes moore's film? He seems to be the exact type of person moore is pandering too.

  19. #19
    Cheerfully Offensive
    MaxMirkin's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,696
    Rep Points
    5924019

    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith
    Am i the only one not suprised that bigballa likes moore's film? He seems to be the exact type of person moore is pandering too.
    Obese?

    jk
    The lions sing and the hills take flight.
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Points
    -12839023

    Maybe Rush Limbaugh will loan him a few prescriptions.

Similar Threads

  1. Doping For Gold documentary
    By Imosted in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 01:32 PM
  2. Superhuman: Steroids (documentary)
    By Curt James in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:42 PM
  3. Looking for Bodybuilders for a Documentary
    By ptc123 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Steroid Documentary
    By JCBourne in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:56 PM
  5. Documentary
    By bubbasr in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->