• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Documentary

I like it!
Looks like Moore doesn't much like being the one under the 'spotlight'..

I cant wait. :D

I wonder if the mainstream media is gonna give this one as much publicity. :rolleyes:

I think there should a documentary done on how fat Michael Moore is.

I Are Baboon said:
I think there should a documentary done on how fat Michael Moore is.
"Michael Moore Eats America" :D

MaxMirkin said:
"Michael Moore Eats then Shits On America" :D

Here's a better title.

I think it's all well and good having someone else attack Michael Moore. But I hope these fake documenteries don't catch on. It'll end up doing to movies what reality TV did to TV. And that would piss me off.

Sean0621 said:
I think it's all well and good having someone else attack Michael Moore. But I hope these fake documenteries don't catch on. It'll end up doing to movies what reality TV did to TV. And that would piss me off.
I agree but don't think we have to worry. People will watch that crap on T.V. just because they don't have to leave their couches to do it. If they actually have to stand up, WALK to the garage, drive to the theater, WALK into the theater, pay the outrageous price for the movie and junk food then do it all again in reverse, I don't think most people will put forth that much effort. :shrug:

I really think #1: the only reason F9-11 did any business at all was because of the fake publicity the media gave it and #2: it really didn't do all that well. Yes, it's the #1 "documentary" in history. That's roughly equivilant to being the #1 pile of shit in history, it's still a pile of shit.

ALBOB said:
I agree but don't think we have to worry. People will watch that crap on T.V. just because they don't have to leave their couches to do it. If they actually have to stand up, WALK to the garage, drive to the theater, WALK into the theater, pay the outrageous price for the movie and junk food then do it all again in reverse, I don't think most people will put forth that much effort. :shrug:

I really think #1: the only reason F9-11 did any business at all was because of the fake publicity the media gave it and #2: it really didn't do all that well. Yes, it's the #1 "documentary" in history. That's roughly equivilant to being the #1 pile of shit in history, it's still a pile of shit.
I concur, I wanted to see this movie, but not enough to spend $9 on it. I would rather go watch Dodgeball or Anchorman for that much.

I disagree on how well it did, it was the Number 1 movie during a week in the summer, that is nothing to shake a stick at.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I disagree on how well it did, it was the Number 1 movie during a week in the summer, that is nothing to shake a stick at.
I'll half agree on that. NORMALLY being #1 for a week in the summer is an outstanding feat but, in this case, it didn't mean shit. It didn't really have any competition. Besides, look at all the free/fake publicity it got. :shrug:

hahaha how pathetic is this kid. michael moores wit, intelligence and sheer brilliance can not be matched especially by this young punk who is trying to personally attack moore !!!!

Did anybody see that Travolta movie, "Lucky Numbers"? Moore played this asmatic, wannabe cousin-fucker. The movie was so-so but Moore was a natural. ;)
You could tell he wasn't acting. :laugh:

BigBallaGA said:
hahaha how pathetic is this kid. michael moores wit, intelligence and sheer brilliance can not be matched especially by this young punk who is trying to personally attack moore !!!!
LOL, For a second there I thought you were serious.:laugh: :thumb:

hahhaha OBESITY yea laugh, im sure someone in your family is fatttt !! after all what 1 in 4 americans is a fat bastard........

Am i the only one not suprised that bigballa likes moore's film? He seems to be the exact type of person moore is pandering too. ;)

Monolith said:
Am i the only one not suprised that bigballa likes moore's film? He seems to be the exact type of person moore is pandering too. ;)
Obese? :D

jk

Maybe Rush Limbaugh will loan him a few prescriptions.

Back