• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I was in The Vitamin Shoppe the other day and I saw a cockroach

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It was just a little guy though. Good thing the supplements I bought were sealed.

I wonder if roaches contain much nutritional value. Protein, I presume.

cockroach.gif

did ya kill it? :grin:

Cockroaches have ripped backs. look at that definition.

nikegurl said:
did ya kill it? :grin:
No, I pointed it out to my wife and said, "Is that what I think it is?" :D

That's not as bad as the time I was in a bakery and saw a roach in the donut case. :gosh:

I Are Baboon said:
No, I pointed it out to my wife and said, "Is that what I think it is?" :D

That's not as bad as the time I was in a bakery and saw a roach in the donut case. :gosh:
You got a good deal. Toss your roasted roach with your favorite omelette. Incredible protein value!

if a cockroach at a supp store is disconcerting to you, then i suggest that you never ever go to a public restaurant... ever... and when i say never ever, i mean never. cockroaches are the least of the problems.

That looks more like a palmetto bug or a "stink bug". There are many different varieties of coackroaches here in FL. Protein, nutritional content and conformity varies with species, climate and the human host's house cleaning habits.

OD

i prefer meal worms myself. then grasshoppers, then ants. in that order. given my druthers.

Last edited:
I Are Baboon said:
It was just a little guy though. Good thing the supplements I bought were sealed.

I wonder if roaches contain much nutritional value. Protein, I presume.

cockroach.gif
Were they selling the roach as a protein supplement? :barf: Tell me where you live, so I don't visit.

That roach is ripped. Nice definition and striations. But he needs to bring his legs up for more proportion. What section was he checking out? PH, Protein, Creatine section?

Back