• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liquid Methyl 1 and Liquid d-bol

GBNEWBIE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Someone please help! I am new to all this and would like to know if anyone ever heard of LIQUID forms of Methyl 1 Test and liquid D-Bol?

If so what are the usual dose amounts? The liquid Test states "20 mg" per ml. And the liquid d-bol is supposed to be 100 mg d-bol per 1 ml of fluid. The d-bol is supposed to be taken at about 1/4 ml per day and the liquid Methyl 1 is supposed to be taken at 1 ml per day (20 mg).

Did I get ripped off or is there such a thing as these two items in liquid form???

Thanks if anyone can help!

ya it can be suspended in liquid...usually a propalyene glycol solution or straight everclear

Dbol should be taken throughout the day, not just once a day. 5mg 5 times a day is a nice starting dose, and easy for me since I do 5 meals a day.

I would not stack two oral products though, the liver strain is not wise IMO.

Nope, you these come in oral solution. The only way you'll know that you got ripped off is if you get no effects/sides after taking these.

There are some orals I would stack, but never M1T--especially at 20mg/day...it's brutal on not only your liver but your lipid profile. If you do 20mg. M1T a day, I highly recommend 4AD transdermal to offset the sides.

Back