IronMagLabs

25% Off Black Friday Sale

few questions about cutting cycles

Rep Points

few questions about cutting cycles

I have just last week finished my one year bulking cycle. Unfortunately I didnt always eat as clean as I should have so I put on a few lbs. I have been reading up on cutting cycles and am thinking about methyl-dien or s1+ I have been lifting for years and have taken a few cycles of M1t so I am pretty experienced with them. My cutting started this week I have cleaned up my diet started HIIT and am taking Metacort for pct from my last M1T cycle. Does 3mg methyl-dien sound like a good idea to use for cutting? Should I stack anything with it like transdermal 1 test? If so how much 1test?
    thanks sorry if any of my questions are dumb
    oh yeah i am a college student so money is kinda tight which is why I noticed the price drop of methyl-dien but have noticed mixed reviews so I am not so sure about it.

Rep Points

See this thread on methyl-dien before you make up your mind.

I've heard good things about M4OHN and M5/M5AA for cutting and hardening cycles.

Rep Points

ok I have decided to do a 4 week methyl-dien cycle. and possibly adding in 4 weeks of 1 test. I saw that bulk nutrition is selling 1 test powder for 4 dollars per gram but it doesnt say how to use it or how much. How many grams will I need for 4 weeks? how much do i take daily? how do i use it?
    already got my pct ready and am gonna order the rest tommorow any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mjstanczyk
    ok I have decided to do a 4 week methyl-dien cycle. and possibly adding in 4 weeks of 1 test. I saw that bulk nutrition is selling 1 test powder for 4 dollars per gram but it doesnt say how to use it or how much. How many grams will I need for 4 weeks? how much do i take daily? how do i use it?
    already got my pct ready and am gonna order the rest tommorow any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    What dose have you decided to run the methyl-dien? A lot of people don't see any results unless they run higher doses.

Regarding the 1-Test powder the dosage will depend on whether you use it transdermally or orally. Bioavailability will be significantly higher if you make a homebrew transdermal. The other advantage of using a transdermal is that it won't stress your liver, which is a good thing as the methyl dien certainly will.

I'm also not sure if the methy-dien will counteract the lethargy/libido side effects of the 1-Test. A lot of people run 1-Test with 4-AD for that reason.

Rep Points

i have decided on 5 mg of methyl-dien at least to start. Im not really anticipating to much gain just want to hold all that I have because i started cutting last week. My diet is great now and im doin HIIT 3 times a week.
    I would like to do the 1 test transdermal. What would i need to brew that up. If it is alot of trouble i could do it orally and take r-ala to try to help out the liver.

Rep Points

For the transdermal you might consider something like Transport Matrix or T-Gel

I would recommend the transdermal route personally. There's good information on transdermals in one of the PH stickies.

Rep Points

thanks for all the help redspy.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mjstanczyk
    thanks for all the help redspy.
    No problem. When you've decided on your cycle keep a log of your results and post it on the forum as it will help others.