• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

few questions about cutting cycles

mjstanczyk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have just last week finished my one year bulking cycle. Unfortunately I didnt always eat as clean as I should have so I put on a few lbs. I have been reading up on cutting cycles and am thinking about methyl-dien or s1+ I have been lifting for years and have taken a few cycles of M1t so I am pretty experienced with them. My cutting started this week I have cleaned up my diet started HIIT and am taking Metacort for pct from my last M1T cycle. Does 3mg methyl-dien sound like a good idea to use for cutting? Should I stack anything with it like transdermal 1 test? If so how much 1test?
thanks sorry if any of my questions are dumb
oh yeah i am a college student so money is kinda tight which is why I noticed the price drop of methyl-dien but have noticed mixed reviews so I am not so sure about it.

See this thread on methyl-dien before you make up your mind.

I've heard good things about M4OHN and M5/M5AA for cutting and hardening cycles.

ok I have decided to do a 4 week methyl-dien cycle. and possibly adding in 4 weeks of 1 test. I saw that bulk nutrition is selling 1 test powder for 4 dollars per gram but it doesnt say how to use it or how much. How many grams will I need for 4 weeks? how much do i take daily? how do i use it?
already got my pct ready and am gonna order the rest tommorow any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

mjstanczyk said:
ok I have decided to do a 4 week methyl-dien cycle. and possibly adding in 4 weeks of 1 test. I saw that bulk nutrition is selling 1 test powder for 4 dollars per gram but it doesnt say how to use it or how much. How many grams will I need for 4 weeks? how much do i take daily? how do i use it?
already got my pct ready and am gonna order the rest tommorow any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

What dose have you decided to run the methyl-dien? A lot of people don't see any results unless they run higher doses.

Regarding the 1-Test powder the dosage will depend on whether you use it transdermally or orally. Bioavailability will be significantly higher if you make a homebrew transdermal. The other advantage of using a transdermal is that it won't stress your liver, which is a good thing as the methyl dien certainly will.

I'm also not sure if the methy-dien will counteract the lethargy/libido side effects of the 1-Test. A lot of people run 1-Test with 4-AD for that reason.

i have decided on 5 mg of methyl-dien at least to start. Im not really anticipating to much gain just want to hold all that I have because i started cutting last week. My diet is great now and im doin HIIT 3 times a week.
I would like to do the 1 test transdermal. What would i need to brew that up. If it is alot of trouble i could do it orally and take r-ala to try to help out the liver.

For the transdermal you might consider something like Transport Matrix or T-Gel

I would recommend the transdermal route personally. There's good information on transdermals in one of the PH stickies.

mjstanczyk said:
thanks for all the help redspy.

No problem. When you've decided on your cycle keep a log of your results and post it on the forum as it will help others.

Back